Erection Meditation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection Meditation

I found this article that may help a lot of people dealing with psychological ED.Most of it is related to stress and anxiety and meditation seems to be an effective technique in treating those problems. Actually you don't even need to have a problem to practice this. Here's the case study: Erection Meditation

I'll just summarize the method really quickly:
    1. Find a comfortable spot to relax and make sure there are no distractions
    2. Focus on your breathing so that you can start to let go of other thoughts and ideas that constantly break your concentration
    3. After a couple minutes of doing this, or once you feel completely relaxed, start to focus on your genitals and meditate on the experience of pleasant sensations and radiation warmth down there. Continue to do this for about 15 minutes or as long as you possibly can and make sure you don;t tighten any of your pelvic muscles.
    4. Most of you might achieve an erection while doing this and that is a good sign. Over time you might be able to get an erection at will while in this relaxed state
    5. Do this twice a day for 15 minutes and be consistent with it.

I definitely recommend reading the case study to understand how this works and what kind of results you may expect.
    Starting (january 05, 2011):
    BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
    My Log

Thanks for posting, meditation is great anyway, I always feel better when I do it consistently.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I think meditation can have a lot of positive effects for sexual health, I really should start doing it again. I think it can help focus the mind in directing one's sexual energy (or whatever you want to call it) to be able to achieve better erections and I think it can also help in quieting the mind and getting the control to deal with premature ejaculation. Definitely recommended, but you have to be dedicated.

Comment

I agree. I have been trying to meditate for the past few days. I've been inconsistent but I can see that if done consistently, it could do some amazing things. I was debating on whether to post this on PE science and theory forum, because honestly this can help everyone, not just people with ED issues.
        Current:
        My Log

Comment

interesting. must try this. also interesting to see theres other people meditating on the forum! had some very strange experiences through meditation.. OBEs anyone??

Comment

No OBEs, but I did have an interesting episode once after an extended meditation. My body got cold, then I began to experience a buzzing in my head, followed by a rush of intense pleasure that lasted for a few minutes followed by a severe pulsating headache. I think that's what they would call a kundalini episode (not sure if it was quite an awakening). I tend to take a practical approach to meditation, stripping away the mysticism and viewing it as a tool to develop the mind in terms of being being more focused, calm, etc. Still don't know what to make of that though.

Comment

thats class. i never heard of a kundalini, but i had something similar happen to me a few times during an episode of sleep paralysis, but no headache. but something like a full body orgasm! The last few times it happened i could actually control where to move the orgasm,, if that doesnt sound too insane :P haha like from my feet to my head kind of thing
              you can have great great fun with those OBE's if you ever manage to get that far. There's all these 'cults', for better choice of words, that believe all this stuff is 100% true... If you ask me, its a dream. but fun none the less!
              interesting stuff what we can do with our bodies and mind!

Comment

wow you guys are intense meditators. What does OBE mean? lol

Alright since you guys seem to be so experienced with meditating. I need some tips. I just tied to meditate and was at it for about 20 minutes. I started out trying to focus on my breathing to isolate my attention to just one thing. It wasn't really that successful. My mind kept drifting off to random thoughts, the howling wind outside, my mom talking on the phone. So it was kind of discouraging. But I did seem to be less distracted with thoughts than usual. Is this normal in the beginning? and should I be sitting down or lying down while trying to do this?
                Current:
                My Log

Comment

Yeah, that'll be a problem for the first couple of decades, but you'll work past it. Unfortunately, meditation is often a life-long (or many lives-long) pursuit that really takes some time to develop. My best advice is give it time, and stay calm. Don't fight stray thoughts, simply brush them away when they come, eventually your brain will give up and any thoughts will bounce off before they can be of any concern, this usually happens for me sometime in the third hour.

Oh, and OBE is an out-of-body experience.

Comment

I did kundalini meditation for the first time last week, i am going to leave it for a while as it was too intense. I developed a way to cure my schizophrenia by separating the subconscious and self- conscious mind. In turn that is a kind of something similar, but kundalini was like some celestial drug lol, good at the time but a few days after I relapesed briefly before getting a hold on it, been cold turkey off all meds for bout a year now. I felt like I was in smoke and there was smoke all around me, but like solid smoke. And the static behind my closed eyes turned to liquid swashing. Had my legs crossed for half hour, lost the concept of time and they went so dead I spent 10 mins slowly stretching em out and getting blood in them. Whilst on the floor I felt like I raised up out of my body like 2 inches or so and hovered there. That last bit was after the cd finished and I didn't mean to carry it on. Might do a light session this week but not let myself go so deep. I have to explore that, as long as it doesn't effect my life during the day. Considering the crown shakra is the penial gland, and the penial gland releases DMT, which is like super psychoactive drug, not sure if it's such a good idea for me if it means that I struggle interacting in amongst with society. I'm a proper normal dude by the way hehe

Comment

I have heard the people that have a full Kundalini awakening have a hard time functioning in society, but you hear a lot of stuff from crazy gurus.

Just did a little 15-minute penis meditation, felt good, got a few nice erections, and as always after a meditation, I now feel quite bright and lucid. I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                        I have heard the people that have a full Kundalini awakening have a hard time functioning in society, but you hear a lot of stuff from crazy gurus.

Just did a little 15-minute penis meditation, felt good, got a few nice erections, and as always after a meditation, I now feel quite bright and lucid. I recommend it.
                        Have you got any suggestions for something more calming, rather than phycadelic. What would be ur advice, I know very little about different types. I wanna do yoga, will help with my flexibilty to for martial arts. But as far as a sitting meditation. Yeah a woman I see said she advises against heavy types like kundalini,I've worked hard to understand myself inside out back to front inside my head just to get back to where I'm in control. But i feel pulled to it at same time

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeast View Post
                          Have you got any suggestions for something more calming, rather than phycadelic. What would be ur advice, I know very little about different types. I wanna do yoga, will help with my flexibilty to for martial arts. But as far as a sitting meditation. Yeah a woman I see said she advises against heavy types like kundalini,I've worked hard to understand myself inside out back to front inside my head just to get back to where I'm in control. But i feel pulled to it at same time
                          I think just simple zen meditation, eyes closed, legs crossed, just focusing on achieving a quiet mind, is a fine way to go. I think time is a major factor, for me if I keep my meditation under 3 hours then I know my mind will never quiet enough for things to start getting weird. Beyond that, my mind starts giving up on the rational world and it starts traveling to strange places. I imagine the time it takes for that would vary based on the person and their level of experience.

You could also try keeping your eyes open during meditation and focusing on a candle or something. I took some classes in open eye meditation and apparently one of the reasons some do that is to avoid altered states.
                          Messerschmidt
                          Last edited by Messerschmidt; 04-05-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                            I think just simple zen meditation, eyes closed, legs crossed, just focusing on achieving a quiet mind, is a fine way to go. I think time is a major factor, for me if I keep my meditation under 3 hours then I know my mind will never quiet enough for things to start getting weird. Beyond that, my mind starts giving up on the rational world and it starts traveling to strange places. I imagine the time it takes for that would vary based on the person and their level of experience.

You could also try keeping your eyes open during meditation and focusing on a candle or something. I took some classes in open eye meditation and apparently one of the reasons some do that is to avoid altered states.
                            Ok I just reread the bit about full kundalini awakening again. Basically a few stages over me getting saner was 1) separating the mind . 2) I felt pulled to accepting chaos, I was working as a bouncer at the time and put it into practice there, I found when I fully accepted it I was observing . Then I stayed up for 3 solid days where my mind basically unravelled and I could see stuff for how it was . It came to a point where I had to get to sleep , I tried and it was like I died or my mind exploded, I imagined looking at the wall and fell into a single point or atom, like I zoomed in for ever and ever. Think about it tho, if u zoom in on a point for ever you can never get to the end, that's infinite, in infancy there is infinite possibility . Technically multiverses in an atom lol. I was doing this back out onto space and what felt like infinite points too. My dad saw this happen as he was on computer( not the vision lol but me sitting up like I was drowning) after that my brain feels whole and I feel like nothing can phase me , the complete opposite of what I was b4, Feel like I get a chance to live life a second chance again and appreciate it and know theres nothing to worry about. Oh yeah I looked into all that after and found a few things in maths that explain what I saw like the Mandelbrot set and fractals . Apparently it describes how we lice in a holographic universe or something, personally what I saw I know as truth. U will think I'm crazy but thats to be expected. If u saw me irl we'd get on like a house on fire

Comment

I can't say I've had a lot of those experiences, I have had extended periods without sleep and long-lasting periods of clarity, but the rest is definitely interesting. Glad you're getting something out of it, but that's pretty intense.

Comment

Working...
                              X