Do I need A Circumcition??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need A Circumcition??

Hi guys used to have incredibly tight foreskin when I was younger but after some years of sex it now retracts partly on its own. To be able to get my skin below the head, I have to pull it down, this does not hurt anymore but it just unrolls back over the head every time. To be honest, it is a nuisance when masturbating and during sex since the friction can get a tad painful. Even though the skin comes back when I pull it, I am really starting to get a bit annoyed having to pull out and adjust all the time.
    I have taking 2 pictures of my penis erect and would be gratefull to hear peoples feedback on its look and if you think Circumcition is a good idea for me. I am very willing to have it done mainly for the the hassle it causes me now which I would rather do without.

Cheers

http://myadultimage.com/images/20664227314546698585.jpg

http://myadultimage.com/images/04409267344772042219.jpg

http://myadultimage.com/viewer.php?f...2426_thumb.jpg

Hi Lee. No, you don't need a circumcision. The skin is just a bit tight, but seeing as you can get it behind the glans you're in a good place.

The way to stretch the opening of the foreskin is to place your two index fingers in the opening, and stretch them in opposite directions gently.

Although this may not be the problem, it could be your frenulum is a bit short. You know the 'banjo string' that attaches your foreskin to your glans on the underside? Does that feel tight when retracted? If so, not to worry, this can be stretched too by pulling the underside of the foreskin.

In any case, all the info you need and pictures of the stretches can be found here:

How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work

Edit: In fact, re-reading your post I'm not sure I understand the problem? Is the problem that the foreskin doesn't stay behind the glans? It's not supposed to when you're having sex... But as I say it could be that your frenulum is too short?
    aidan784
    Last edited by aidan784; 05-09-2011, 01:43 PM.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Yes sorry I just realized I hardly made it sound clear did I lol. Indeed the frenulum is very short though dude. I pull the skin back and it just pops forward again. Would love for it to stay behind the glans. my foreskin is also a bit thick too if that has anything to do with it?

Comment

Can't imagine it being anything to do with it pal. Honestly just sounds like the frenulum's a bit tight, that's all. It might take a while to stretch as much as you need but it definitely beats surgery!

Have you checked out the link?
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Having a good old read now dude. Thank for the advice and link

Comment

Circumcition? Dude. Use the spell checker, before you hit reply.
            Looks really bad as a thread title. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
            X