Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L-Arginine 1000! How Many Pills Should I Take In A Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Arginine 1000! How Many Pills Should I Take In A Day?

My problem is, I'm 21, I can get hard, but I can't keep it hard. It's remains in a flaccid state. The only way to keep it hard is to keep applying pressure, but once I stop, whether it's masturbating, or sex, it goes soft, but not completely soft. Anyway, people recommended L-Arginine tablets. So, I went to GNC and bought L-Arginine 1000. It says take up to 3 tablets a day. Some people say to take 4 tablets a day.

Can anyone tell me how many tablets a day I should take, and how far apart should I take them. I was thinking maybe one ever two hours. Is that good?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

How much you take depends on what purpose you're using the L-Arginine for and what you want to get out of it, same with when you take them. Have you been to a urologist to see if you have ED or some other issues? Just running to pills to fix an issue without knowing what the problem is wont help anything.

Comment

My Urologist didn't say much. He said to "give it time. Maybe it's all in your head"

But, I already spent the cash on the l-arg, so I might as well put it to use.

Comment

One a day unless you want the runs!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          One a day unless you want the runs!
          The runs? What's that?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieRanger View Post
            The runs? What's that?
            It means taking a shit constintly
            Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by braidz View Post
              It means taking a shit constintly
              I think it most closely resembles taking a piss from your anus...constantly.

Comment

LOL! Ohhh.

I've already taken two, three hours apart.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieRanger View Post
                  LOL! Ohhh.

I've already taken two, three hours apart.
                  Is that what the directions on the back of the bottle said to do?

Comment

It says "up to three pills"

Comment

No worries guy, I'd follow the directions on the bottle. I take 3 1000 mg a day with no problems. When I have taken more I sometimes get the runs, I just take less or take a break from it.
                      Start: 8/2009 BPEL 7", EG 5", FL 4.313" FG 4", Current: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.375", Goal 8X6

Comment

im fine with just 1000mg
                        Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
                        5/30/11
                        NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
                        BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
                        6/30/11
                        NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
                        BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Originally posted by fullcrank View Post
                          No worries guy, I'd follow the directions on the bottle. I take 3 1000 mg a day with no problems. When I have taken more I sometimes get the runs, I just take less or take a break from it.
                          Does it work for you?

Comment

Yep, it works for me. I get more morning wood also. My issue was a little different than yours, I would once in great while lose my erection no matter how into sex I was. Not a great thing with a new partner. It still happens with the arginine just not as often. you will have to listen to your body close.
                            Start: 8/2009 BPEL 7", EG 5", FL 4.313" FG 4", Current: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.375", Goal 8X6

Comment

If i were you I would work on kegals also. Like master them.

Comment

Working...
                              X