Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just 19 and extremely worried. Could this be due to "hard flaccid" or Peyronie's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just 19 and extremely worried. Could this be due to "hard flaccid" or Peyronie's?

Hi. I'm 19 years old. My english is not very good, but I'll try. I know this is long, but it would make me extremely happy to know what you think about my situation.

I have the next symptoms

I have difficulties achieving an erection.

When my penis is semi erect it curves a little (not dramatically) to down, but when is erect it doesn't curve at all, it's 100% straight and it doesn't hurt at all. But I can't maintain the erection if i don't keep touching it.

When I have an erection, I feel something behind my testicles, I don't know if it's the pelvis or prostate (Sorry if this sound ignorant, but I'm not sure) it feels like hard and it kind of feels like because of this my penis can't stretch enough so my penis can't get bigger when erect (even if my penis it's very hard).

What really, really worries me it's that my penis has lost a little size, not very dramatic, but I can note it. And this is what worries me the most. My penis hasn't changed anything in girth, though.

I have very low libido... at just 19 years old!!

I believe I started masturbating a few months before I was 12 years old, and since then I masturbated a lot, but now I don't know because I have very low libido and knowing that it will be hard to get an erection makes me unable to do so.

Sometimes I have hard flaccid, sometimes not. Right now I don't have it. I get very hard flaccid after masturbating
    or working out. I work out a lot (running, basketball, futball), almost daily and I don't know if this affects.

This has been psychologically devasting and I have literally cried over it a few times. I'm just 19 years old and
    I'm worried about things like my penis getting smaller, having much difficulties to have an erection, or the possibilty of having Peyronie's... I feel terrible. Thinking that I may have Peyronie's is what really, really depress me. Now I'm giving my penis a rest and avoiding at trying having erections, because right now when I try to have one, my penis start looking very weird and the penis feels like very hard at the beginning of it.

When I didn't had this problems, a few months after I turned 18, I started to doing Jelqs, and I'm not going to lie, after a few days, my erections got a bigger size and I was incredible happy. But some veins appeared and something weird felt in my penis when erected, and that worried me a lot and I stopped doing it since. I still have the veins that appeared when Jelqing. A few weeks after I stopped (I'm not sure if weeks or months) my erections returned to "normal".

Also, sometimes I feel like I'm doing Kegels automatically! Most of the time I'm doing Kegels without even trying to do them. My kegel muscle (?) just reacts itself alone. And when I intentionally do Kegels, I feel like I'm moving a big muscle (bigger than when you first start doing them). Does this affect in any way?

I have a few questions..

1. If I had Peyronie's, should it always hurt when having an erection?
    2. If I had Peyronie's, could I feel or see the scar?
    3. It's possible to have Peyronie's if the penis doesn't curve when erected?
    4. If my penis curves a little to down only when semi erect (never when full erect) could it means I may have Peyronie's?
    5. If I have Peyronie's I wouldn't be able to stretch the penis when flaccid?

Honestly, thinking that this could be "hard flaccid" makes me feel a little relief because this would mean my penis won't shorten permanently.

I live in a small city somewhere in a third world country and the little money I got is just to eat. And even If I had the money, as much as I would like to see a Doctor, I wouldn't, because I know I would lose money on some mediocre doctor of this small town that may don't even know what Peyronie's or hard flaccid is.

I really feel like my penis is runing my life, because I can't stop thinking about this all the time, and I wish I spend this energy on other things.
    lenimebond
    Last edited by lenimebond; 06-23-2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: Edited question 4.

I really don't know what to say except from that you need medical advice. Maybe others can give you some input.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
    X