Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Point of No Return and Edging

Hi everybody

I am a first time poster but a long time reader.

I recently started edging after reading about it here because it seemed like a good way to get harder erections and more stamina in an easy way since I would be masturbating anyways.

My problem is that I have trouble pinpointing what is called the point of no return (PONR) where you feel like you know you are about to ejaculate. According to the edging method, one must stop masturbating at this point and wait for the erection to subside. When I try to stop at what I think is the PONR, I often go a little too far and start ejaculating but in a strange way in which the semen sort of dribbles out instead of shooting out like normal. I am concerned that this might be counter productive.

How do others with experience edging isolate the PONR?

Side question: Has anybody tried the Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit and has it has any actual benefits in building stamina/harder erections?

Anyone?

Comment

I think PONR is a bit of a misnomer. If there really is no return, then how do you return? I'm certainly no expert at this, but I'd say finding out where that point is for yourself and being able to get closer without having to slow down is all part of the process. Learn to recognize how it feels when you've gone too far, and stop, slow, or kegel as close as you can and you'll be better off for your effort.

Comment

Good post M.

Practise with mindfullness noddle.

Comment

Working...
        X