hard flaccid help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard flaccid help

So today i just realized the my penis was not hanging loosley as usual. i felt it and it seems harder and stiffer while flaccid. might i have a hard flaccid? how do i know for sure if its a hard flaccid? Im not sure if its just turtled and stiffer to to edging or temperature. please help. Im going to put my PE to halt until i find out what is going on.

I dont think my routine was also too rigorous that i might have injured myself.

AFAIK the general consensus is that if you can get a full erection, you are fine ie. you don't have hard flaccid.
    Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
    Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
    Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
    My Log

Comment

Oh ok. Well yes i can get a full erection so i hope im fine. But what does the hard flaccid mean? might it be a minor injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Tharros View Post
        AFAIK the general consensus is that if you can get a full erection, you are fine ie. you don't have hard flaccid.
        NO. NO. NO. NO.

I got hard flaccid in march after stretching my dick too hard. Everything was fine for the next couple of weeks. I could just as easily get erections, I had the same sex drive. Then, one day I decided to masturbate twice in one day. This ruined my dick. I can still get erections quite easily, but my penis head is deflated and I get a sharp pain in the head with every erection. My sexdrive is also 0. I still have hard flaccid.

Comment

Ok waff. I was just reiterating what KP said. Obviously there are many symptoms, but is sometimes hard to diagnose as so little is known about it.

@ Rayman you should take a look at the hard flaccid website.
          Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
          Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
          Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
          My Log

Comment

Originally posted by waff View Post
            no. No. No. No.

I got hard flaccid in march after stretching my dick too hard. Everything was fine for the next couple of weeks. I could just as easily get erections, i had the same sex drive. Then, one day i decided to masturbate twice in one day. This ruined my dick. I can still get erections quite easily, but my penis head is deflated and i get a sharp pain in the head with every erection. My sexdrive is also 0. I still have hard flaccid.
            is the glans white like there is no blood in it? Is your shaft deflated as well? When you do get hard what are the glans like?

Comment

Originally posted by darrenneedstolearn View Post
              is the glans white like there is no blood in it? Is your shaft deflated as well? When you do get hard what are the glans like?
              Theres a few spots on the side of the head thats white, but thats only when flaccid. The head is of normal color when erect.
              My shaft is not deflated, its rock hard like it should be.

Comment

i wouldnt worry to much, there is people with hard flaccid with symptoms that you do not have which is on the bad side of it, do loads of hot wraps and keep a cool head. we lose sex drive when we worry. i use to get the same pain but not to much now and what worked for my deflated head was the TENS electro pulse system. Hard flaccid .org the members who have over come it worked on there pelvic floor trigger points ect, the TENS system i used once and the head was back to normal as in the size. Still the very best advise i could give is go to the hospital..

Comment

Working...
                X