Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i fear my difficulty maintaining erection is due to penile fracture..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i fear my difficulty maintaining erection is due to penile fracture..

i wrote before about my difficulty maintaining erections while standing...and also difficulty starting urinating....
    i used to...when i was 16, (now 29)i used to masturbate by sleeping on my chest and pressing it against the floor to get orgasm(kind of bedfucking) and also used to put the penis between my thighs and squeeze it...
    what i have noticed today is this post:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...umb-penis.html
    which show a pic of penis...my penis get like that picture when i masterbate and stop without orgasm but not always only sometimes i notice it..but when it happens it somehow resembles the picture in the abovethread post number 3.
    and this picture is an example of a fractured penis...
    i read about the causes of fractured penis:
    What Causes Penile Fracture?
    this part has what grabbed my attention: "Penile fracture can also be caused by sudden blunt trauma or abrupt lateral bending of the penis in an erect state"
    this what i used to do..pressing the penis against the floor on bed when erect...
    currently my problems are:
    difficulty starting urinating..(more difficult when standing than sitting) in the symptoms of fractured penis this is one of the problem...i also cannot maintain an erection without stimulation and erection goes faster when standing than sleeping on my back..my penis is somehow hard to raise when im erect and when i contract the muscles it pushes itself inside instead of raising upwards...
    my urologist has given me alpha blockers because of difficulty urinating as he thinks it helps in relaxing muscles and thus help in urinating but it is not helping...i have this problem for a long time and could not express to the doctor and only discussed the difficlting starting and he did a cystoscopy checking if there is any narrowing and there was no narrowing in the urethra...did all other tests like blood tests..testestron etc and all are normal...
    My GP mainly think i have psychological problem which can be true but i really am suspecting that it can be a kind of penile fracture..what type of tests should i do to help determine if there is any fracture???? (quote)
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 07-15-2011, 08:12 PM.

Sigh.

Comment

alright dude, im the guy that made that post of the link you put down. first of all get a doppler ultrasound to see if you have blood flow problems to your penis and to see if you have scar tissue, and stop doing pe your messing your dick up more. if you have scar tissue theirs no need to stretch and pull on your penis to aggravate inflammation which leads to even more scar tissue. then ul just end up with a hard flaccid penis because you have scar tissue impeding blood flow or end up with peyronies disease. just be happy with your size whether is 3 or 8. if it get hard on command thats what the ladies like. no girl wants a 10 inch dick that dosent get hard.
      agent0
      Last edited by agent0; 07-14-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

and if mri's and Doppler ultrasound come back fine, maybe you should take a neurological route.

Comment

Originally posted by agent0 View Post
          alright dude, im the guy that made that post of the link you put down. first of all get a doppler ultrasound to see if you have blood flow problems to your penis and to see if you have scar tissue, and stop doing pe your messing your dick up more. if you have scar tissue theirs no need to stretch and pull on your penis to aggravate inflammation which leads to even more scar tissue. then ul just end up with a hard flaccid penis because you have scar tissue impeding blood flow or end up with peyronies disease. just be happy with your size whether is 3 or 8. if it get hard on command thats what the ladies like. no girl wants a 10 inch dick that dosent get hard.
          first of all im not doing penis exercises...but i do masterbate nd also do edging to enjoy masterbate more...and also i started doing kegels but not that much...i think kegels helping my blood flow in d penis and i started getting morning woods after kegling...
          my question is: what if i have scar tissue??can it be cured?? as for blood flow i think it may not be that good as i was not getting morning woods but when i started kegeling i started getting the morning woods back...
          i agree wd u that i should do a dopler ultrasound but my GP is not sending me to a urologist and he think i have psychological issue..he sent me once to a urologist cause i have problem starting peeing and i have to push hard to be able to to pee...but the urologist just did a cystoscopy to see if there is any narrowing in the urethra but he didnt do any dopler ultra nor mentioned it...

Comment

Originally posted by slaveking View Post
            first of all im not doing penis exercises...but i do masterbate nd also do edging to enjoy masterbate more...and also i started doing kegels but not that much...i think kegels helping my blood flow in d penis and i started getting morning woods after kegling...
            my question is: what if i have scar tissue??can it be cured?? as for blood flow i think it may not be that good as i was not getting morning woods but when i started kegeling i started getting the morning woods back...
            i agree wd u that i should do a dopler ultrasound but my GP is not sending me to a urologist and he think i have psychological issue..he sent me once to a urologist cause i have problem starting peeing and i have to push hard to be able to to pee...but the urologist just did a cystoscopy to see if there is any narrowing in the urethra but he didnt do any dopler ultra nor mentioned it...
            I don't think kegels help 'blood flow' much?
            I reckon you need to stick with kegels and reverse kegels, but make sure you rest too. Muscles cannot be transformed overnight, you wouldn't go to the gym and be able to double the weights you could lift I just a week would you! You have already said kegels helped get morning wood back, and I think on another thread you said they helped with urination? So they are doing you good, I know it's difficult but be patient.........

Comment

eDude, go back to your Dr and insist you get a referal. dont take no for a answer like I did for years.

Also, if there is indeed a lot of scar tissue that is causing the problems, surgery is a option.

Comment

Originally posted by dsfan View Post
                eDude, go back to your Dr and insist you get a referal. dont take no for a answer like I did for years.

Also, if there is indeed a lot of scar tissue that is causing the problems, surgery is a option.
                he made a referal to a psychologist for who iv to wait for 3month......thing r really cumplicated here n uk...i even tried to do the tests privately but they also told me tht ur gp should refer u........i hv no choice bt to wait for d psychologist....

Comment

Go to the urologist and get an X-ray. If the doctor says you have a fracture then we can go from there. Seriouly though, you need to stop guessing about these issues you have and be concrete about it. Imagined symtoms and forboding DX's eventually become real DX's.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    Go to the urologist and get an X-ray. If the doctor says you have a fracture then we can go from there. Seriouly though, you need to stop guessing about these issues you have and be concrete about it. Imagined symtoms and forboding DX's eventually become real DX's.
                    d doctor didnt say anything nd he dsnt know if i hav any fracutre i also dnt know...
                    ur right about guessing and believing...lots of things i beleived abt my penis and i felt the symptoms as if they r real..but after realizing i was wrong, some of the problems disappeard...d belief system is strange it can heal and it can make sick...im really not preoccupied in ths nd living my life normally....but i think doing the test will make me better even if i dont have anything as it will assure me...nd this is one of the reason i want to do itt...

Comment

So if there's no scar tissue problems shown in the dopplar what should the next step be a MRI, I believe I suffered a penile fracture 3 and a half years ago, dopplar was normal according to the urologists, though obvious my penis still isn't fixed so what would be the next step an MRI or a -Sonography is the preferred imaging techniquefor evaluating patients with penile trauma because it can accurately depict thenormal anatomy and delineate the nature and extent of injury. Other imagingtechniques are rarely required. Penile vasculature can be fully evaluated usingDoppler techniques

Comment

Originally posted by slaveking View Post
                        d doctor didnt say anything nd he dsnt know if i hav any fracutre i also dnt know...
                        ur right about guessing and believing...lots of things i beleived abt my penis and i felt the symptoms as if they r real..but after realizing i was wrong, some of the problems disappeard...d belief system is strange it can heal and it can make sick...im really not preoccupied in ths nd living my life normally....but i think doing the test will make me better even if i dont have anything as it will assure me...nd this is one of the reason i want to do itt...
                        You might be surprised at how common this phenomenon is. If one gets to the point to where they start feeling apprehension at the thought of a sexual encounter instead of excitement, it can easily cascade into something that gets recursively worse- especially if one experiences a negative sexual encounter due to the anxiety. From there, even masturbation becomes an opportunity to "test" the penis, instead of a libidinal release. The more one convinces themselves that something isn't or *shouldn't be right, the deeper into depression and anger one falls.

Dealing with the anxiety- especially the roots of the issue- are necessary to get over these difficulties. From there, it's possible to not only restore your potency, but to overcome the cause of what led one to these problems in the first place.

*There sometimes come a point where victims of these negative thought patterns feel that they are somehow deserving of this suffering and/or unworthy of having a satisfying sex life.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Urologists know jack shit. Worst medical professions known to man. The only thing they can do is help you pee if you are unable to do so and throw all sorts of medication at you by guessing From my experience. At least 10 of them saw: they adapt the same attitude, mentality and procedures.

No matter how bad or deliberating or obvious your symptoms are they will resort to medication: pentox and anti depressants, dont think for one second that they will recommend anything more than a monkey would do, they will undermine and play down any probelems you have..

You will get parrot learned responses if you are lucky: it's all normal, it's psychosomatic, and with a bit lucky: you might get diagnosed with cpps. Classic response. Even pyronies that has been around for years and years they have made pathetic progress. I honestly have met some of the top dogs in the field and they know very little and ask stupid questions at times. Good luck in ever getting any help from them ever.

Before anyone criticises me: I have done a custoscopy, 2 mris (knew this wouldn't show anything) as they ignored what I said and focused on what they were looking for, 2 ultrasounds, std checks, three semen samples etc.

Instead of investigating further it was all in my head I get pain a lot and live off pain killers and have 24/ discomfort and defromaty in the flaccid state and erect. Nothing can go more wrong.

My Physio with 30 years of treating ccps can see hay urologists can't and so could my chiropractor. They look down now on urologists and think they need a kick up the arse. I wish the urologists I have seen could have my condition for just a week and I guarantee you they would commit suicide. They lack listening, curiosity, innovation and have the lowest IQs for doctors.

Comment

Working...
                          X