No announcement yet.

hard shaft but spongy glans,, help !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard shaft but spongy glans,, help !!!

Im new on here and i started PE only yesterday for obvious reasons but my main concern lies with my glans, the problem being is it doesnt get as hard as it used to !! As far as im aware i havnt injured my penis at all and my shaft gets hard but i just dont get the rock hard feeling i used to around a year ago.. if i squeeze my shaft my glans will get big and hard but when i loosen my grip it eventually goes back to its origeonal self.
    Can PE get me back to the stage when i had that rock hard feeling. Help/info very much appreciated, thankyou...

Instead of asking for help so quick I'd do some research. Just browse the forums or type a keyword into the search.
    One of the main reasons people do PE is to increase and maintain a good EQ (erection quality).
    I'm an uber noob here and I knew the first day of reading the forums.
    Aug 5 '11 -- Sept 14 '11
    NBPEL 6.5" (+.25")
    BEG 5.25" (+.125")

Short-Term Goal
    NBPEL 7"
    BEG 5.5"

Comment

Basicly all i want to know is other peoples experiences, ive read about certain vein leakages but theres bound to be someone on here who has been in a simular position and maybe used a certain techneque to over come the problem. Ive scoured this site for hours on end since i joined but thought brst option would ve to ask like minde people.

Comment

Whats your age? Did you experience any type of trauma that could have caused the loss of hardness?

Give us something more to work with!

Comment

No that's not a way to start by saying you have a venous leak.How about giving us all some background; your age, general health, you know all that neat stuff. You know we have so many guys on here that have a venous leak, a hard flaccid, or whatever whether they have it or not. Before you go and diagnose a problem which will screw up your head let's get some info and maybe you're actually fine and just had a bad day. You know that is a possibility.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

First of all thank you for ur replys. Well i'm 20 years old, i dont smoke and only drink ocasionaly. I would see myself as relitively fit and healthy although i do eat a rather unhealthy diet. I cant seem to think of any injury or traumer wich could have caused the loss of hardness. The first time i experienced my loss was when i wasnt in a relationship and doing ALOT of masterbaiting so maybe that could have been it, and i also stopped smoking cigorettes and cannabis around the time i noticed my loss of hardness but if anything i would think that would make an improvement. Im curently in a loving relationship and my girl gets me horny as hell but i just dont seem to get rock hard like before. I have no problem maintaning an erection up until ejactulation but my erections just seem weak. Thanx again for everyones help !

Comment

Just to add, ive been experiencing this problem for over a year.

Comment

Could be anxiety, could be the crap diet. Eating unhealthy has a big impact on blood flow, which can have a negative effect on erections. Might be a good idea to start eating healthier and see if it makes a difference after a while. If not, might be time for a physical and a referral to a urologist if there's nothing in the physical that would suggest ED issues.

Comment

Relax MR Softy soft glands is not related to Venous Leakage. I have read some doctor forums where people can ask them questions one of the uroligists said softer glans is not Venous Leakage. I have a probem like this my glans are smaller and less engorged than before and it's like my erection no longer has that real throb to it. My shaft gets pretty hard but the glans are always quite soft and even close to ejaculation they don't engorge fully. I know this problem sucks but increasing the blood to the penis might help with the glans I'm doing kegels myself and going to some Ginkgo soon.

Comment

Well uk guy, ive done pe for only two days, i started the jp90 i think its called and i know this is hard to beleive but i woke up this morning with a morning glory wich is very rare these days Anyhow, it deflated then ten minutes later i had the hardest boner ive had in a very long time, my glans engorged with so much blood that my foreskinn felt that tight i cudn't even get it over my glans. I even had that desired shiny mushroom effect aswell so obviously im still i'm still smiling now !!!!
                    Just to make sure it wasnt a one off i edged twice today and both times my glans fully engored, not sollid but the hardest ive seen it since before my glans trouble started.

Im putting this down to a total lack of blood flow and basicly a weak penis as two days resulting in this is absolutely ausome ! Also when i completelyt relaxed i coyuld actualy feel my whole D**k feel harder so im gona work on these three points wich im 110% sure will have me on the road to recovery in no time. Its just wierd how the morning after making this toppic i had ausome gains?? :0

Comment

update on this?

Comment

Eating unhealthy (like bad fats ( HDL = lard)) clogs veins. If it has more occurred since you started PE then you should give PE a break for a while because you may have an injury even if you don't feel or see it. That's right just because your body feels pain doesn't always mean you do.

Oh, HDL means high density lipoprotein and LDL mean low density lipoprotiens (like oil (vegetable, olive, peanut, fish (omega 3-6), etc..) which does not harden).
                        thenewdude
                        Last edited by thenewdude; 09-18-2011, 09:06 PM.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                        X