Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softer Erections!?

Hi,

I've done jelqing about 2 years ago and since then my erections have been softer. I can get the penis to the same size as before, but when it's at that size, I feel that it's softer than before.

I know I masturbated too much in my teens (usually at least once a day) and that led my brain to rely on stimulation in order to achieve an erection. However, after PE (jelqing, Ulli, and stretched) I feel that I have weaker erections than before. In the last 2 years, I have tried kegels, edging, even light jeqling (for a period of about a month) and all of these did not help permanently. Edging did help with erections slightly, as it allowed my penis to circulate blood.

I eat healthy, exercise, am young (22), dont' smoke or drink, but I still have this problem. It's really frustrating... What can I do?

what can you do? read my post My solution to ED,and cut your masturbation to once a week(edging). Leave all that PE alone.With PE you either do it for life cause once you stop weak erections comes.So stop all together the damage is already done but,read my post and say Hi to rock hard erections again!

Comment

Working...
    X