Amazing Erection recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Erection recipe

You guys are quite helpful and i have learned a lot so i share a little secret with you guys. I really dont need this recipe anymore but still use it from time to time, not as much as before because the bathmate is all i needed, but back when i didnt have it, this recipe amazed me, because i had messed up my EQ due to excessive ejaculations for almost a decade, and unhealthy eating habits.

I took it for 1 week on an empty stomach and on the 7th day it gave me powerful spontaneous erections whilst at the mall, yes the mall of all places, quite embarrassing. I was there for 3 hours and kept getting an erection everytime a pretty girl walked passed, and naturally there is quite a lot of these at the mall. When i came back home, deep zipper marks were on my glans.

I have also found, losing weight and doing moderate weight training has helped me a lot too, as extra fat increases estrogen levels and weight training increases testosterone levels.

This post is for information purposes only. This post is written to explain my personal experiences only.

Note: Black seed (Nigella sativa) has low toxicity, (see Pubmed) and cinnamon cassia is regularly used in cooking infact both herbs are used quite regularly in eastern cooking so they are harmless but do not take excessive amounts of herbs as they can be dangerous especially if you are allergic to them and have medical problems and take medicines which may contradict with the herbs, hence it is best to excercise caution at all times and seek medical advice from a trained professional.

1 teaspoon of ground cassia cinnamon or ordinary cinnamon (ground to powder)
    1 Teaspoon of Black seed (onion seed) for 6 days and on 7th day took 1 Tablespoon
    On an empty stomach with water or milk at least an hour before breakfast.

WARNING: Do not take Cinnamon or cassia if you are Diabetic, as it can bring sugar levels crashing down.
    tamzatank
    Last edited by tamzatank; 10-26-2011, 07:21 PM.

Originally posted by tamzatank View Post
    Anyway, this is it:
    1 teaspoon of ground cassia cinnamon
    1 Tablespoon of Black seed (onion seed)
    Good luck! and dont forget to let me know how you get on.
    Hmm Cassia is cassia not cinnamon and very popular in Indian cooking
    Likewise onion seed or is it Nigella or otherwise known as Kalonji?
    It should be a pretty strong taste of both ingredients combined as cassia is one of the main ingredients in Indian Garam Masala powder so you have it from breakfast?

Comment

You guys are quite helpful and i have learned a lot so i share a little secret with you guys. I really dont need this recipe anymore but still use it from time to time, not as much as before because the bathmate is all i needed, but back when i didnt have it, this recipe amazed me, because i had messed up my EQ due to excessive ejaculations for almost a decade, and unhealthy eating habits.

I took it for 1 week on an empty stomach and on the 7th day it gave me powerful spontaneous erections whilst at the mall, yes the mall of all places, quite embarrassing. I was there for 3 hours and kept getting an erection everytime a pretty girl walked passed, and naturally there is quite a lot of these at the mall. When i came back home, deep zipper marks were on my glans.

Anyway, this is it:

If you are a bit overweight then take some zinc too, as it increases testosterone levels.

Thanks for sharing your secret.Im going to try it because even tho my kegel routine gives me rock ahcrd erecitons when needed,its been ages i dont ahve spontaneus erections,Im atracted to women evrywhere,I look at them but I dont get excited that easy.So Im definately trying this,could you please translate the ingredients?Im in spain and I dont know what exactly you mean by cassia cinnamon and black seed. WOuld regular cinnamon work? thanks
      carlos21cm
      Last edited by carlos21cm; 10-15-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I will have to try this

Comment

I've been rehearsing about Black seed,also known as black cumin,Bakara. You can take it in oil form
          Ive found some info in the internet that it raises testosterone and is high in arginine. That may be the reason for the miracle effects on libido etc.
          It seems to be a cure all herb. Im a nature herb freak for cosmetic sexual and general health so i cant wait to find it and incorporate it to my diet.
          Its said in Muslims Koran that it cures every illness but death. Aparently it has lots of minerals and components,hundreds yet to study and it was found in Egypt tutank amon sarcofagus.
          There may be some literature here and some facts.Worth a try definately.Thanks for sharing

Comment

so whats is the receipe? seems to be some confusion about the names ... i would like to try as well... thanks

Comment

I would like to try this, Yes like the post above im a bit confused of what we need to take?
              Start Feb 01 2011
              NBPEL 6 2/16"
              BPFSL ?
              MEG 5.6ish"
              BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
              NBPEL 7 3/8"
              BPFSL 8 1/8"
              MEG 6"
              BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Bump for clarification..would like to try as well.

Comment

Anyway, this is it:

If you are a bit overweight then take some zinc too, as it increases testosterone levels.

Dude I've been able to recover hard erections using kegels and natural alternatives like gingseng but one thing Ive lost completely are spontaneus erections and that kind of libido.If this stuff works for real to make me hard while walking in the mall I send you money by W.Union. Promise!

Comment

Well we have plenty spices Downunder since we are considered part of Asia and grow much of this stuff anyway.
                    I know this stuff is hard to get in Spain perhaps I was told in Barcelona there are couple of provedurias or almacenes indias over there.
                    If anyone want this black onion seeds are not black cumin cassia is not cinnamon I could send overseas cassia in rolled bark form just like cinamon onion seeds can be obtained as I mentioned above in Arab, Indian, Paki, Turkish stores as nigella or kalonji seeds they are used for bread on naan and pide breads those savoury black in colour strong flavoured seeds

Comment

theres a big arab comunity in Spain I ve researched and I can find black seed in a neiboruhood with lot of muslims living there.As to cassia cinnamon Ive learned theres common confusion between the 2.I may be able to find that in a chinesse store.

Comment

I would avoid any of the Chinese made products as they contain a lot of toxins and are generally very dangerous.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                          I would avoid any of the Chinese made products as they contain a lot of toxins and are generally very dangerous.
                          on the oposite chiness products have very basic procedure,thus herbs are the closest to the natural form.They dont use much preservatives,sweeteners,etc compared to any other manufactured product.
                          I eat peanut butter form teh chinesse store,it doesnt ahve salt sugar or any other oil flavour enhancer conservant but peanuts and peanut oil. Same for coocnut milk or any other product you can buy.They just put it in the can seal and pack.
                          If you want raw cheap exotic products chinesse stores is the way to go. If you buy coconut milk or anything in the health store it probably will contain acids,antioxidants etc etc

Comment

Understood Carlos-I'm sure there are well made products coming from China but I will continue to avoid it. There is rampant corruption and lack of consumer protection there.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                              Understood Carlos-I'm sure there are well made products coming from China but I will continue to avoid it. There is rampant corruption and lack of consumer protection there.
                              definately less controls than US or European Union

Comment

Working...
                              X