uncooperative flacid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncooperative flacid

I've always been a grower. I know i'm probably not going to get that half hard flacid look, but why does my flacid resist help so much. I can feel it pulling back during las. when i stop eiher stretching or jelqing it's a matter of a minute or less and it's back to mushroom. any suggestions?

It will eventually come around and you'll have that half hard, (I call it flushed flaccid) look you so desire. Your cock is doing what comes naturally--kind of like your balls that shrivel up to protect those little sperm from the cold. DO try to let it hang loose throughout the day--no tightie whities, o.k? And whenever you feel it flushed flaccid,
    try to do a work out at that time. If you can organize your p.e. sessions around your body rhythms, i.e, cock rhythms, you'll get a lot more of your workouts.

When you are out and about, don't forget piss pulls and kegeling. Your cock will get the message, believe me.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately i already do the piss pulls and my kegals at work. Also i haven't worn underwear in years. The scheduling around me body would be great, but with 2 teenage daughters needing a full time driver, thats not posible for a few years. I know i don't have the proper amount of time to dedicate to pe, but i will one day. I'm justing trying to get a head start. 1 st small step is a flushed flacid. Anyway thanks again. I will keep trying.
      Last edited by vlad669; 11-07-2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Look into an ADS. You can keep the little wrinkled guy stretched out under your clothes for hours on end. I use a VacExtender with fishing weights attached (you can start with 8 - 10 oz, I am currently up to 2 lbs) and wear it at least 8 hours a day. There are also other ADS's you can strap around your waist. A silicone sleeve on its own will keep it from turtleing up for many hours as well.

You need to train that uncooperative guy to hang longer.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I mean no fun in this thread, but I keep thinking this scene from Family Guy relates: NSFW (I guess)

Joe helping with delivery - YouTube

Comment

I tried the traction taping. It was ok, but i usually ended up with piss in my pants after going to rest room. do you have more info on the devices your suggesting? or some good links? thanks for your help.

Comment

You can certainly do the sleep fowfers--they keep my flaccid cock much thicker throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad669 View Post
                I tried the traction taping. It was ok, but i usually ended up with piss in my pants after going to rest room. do you have more info on the devices your suggesting? or some good links? thanks for your help.
                Try autoextender.com and go to VacExtender. Silicone sleeves are listed under accessories. Tlctugger.com also has a version. Phallosan.com is a bit pricy.
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Thanks you guys for your advice. I'm worried a little about my unit. It seems lately he is actually trying to retreat inside my body. tht head will be all the way inside the extra skin. That would be ok if i wasn't circumsized.

Comment

I also had that problem, However, after 2 years of PE, it only happens now after coming out of a cold pool.
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Keep working at it. All the advice you've read above worked for me after 2-1/2 years pe.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I know it goes against common sense and popular belief, but there are times I notice that I keep a larger flaccid w/ boxer briefs compared to just boxers. I cannot explain why myself. Seems though that the boxer briefs keeps the package kind of flat pressed and layed out at times and actually prevents any sort of turtling.

Comment

I know what you mean about the boxer briefs. I don't have problems all day. It will come and go all day. Mostly in the mornings. It is damn irritating because i can feel it happening. It's hard to believe that my unit can shrink down that small. It's atleast half the size of my usual flacid state. Extreme turtling anyone else have any advice or suggestions. Surely others are affected.

Comment

Working...
                          X