Spirulin Cream for healing in ED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirulin Cream for healing in ED!

I have tried spirulin cream on my penis and it had a very big impact for my erections ,it was way more firmer and i had rock hard night and morning wood everyday.
    I don't know for anyone else if it works but in my case i sense a big difference and only after two days.I'l experiment more about this.
    I olso had before bedtime 2x garlic cloves and some honey.
    A nice day to all!

The blue-green micro-algae Spirulina Platensis contains:
    - 70% total protein containing all amino acids , including RNA and DNA;
    - lipids, consisting mainly of fatty acids, particularly gamma linoleic acid (GMA), an intermediary for the arahidonic acid, forerunning the prostaglandins;
    - carotenoids, the most important being the betacarotene which is converted in vitamin A the retinol form;
    - oligo-elemnts such as: Ca, Fe, Mg, Zn, K, Na, magnesium and potassium prevailing.
    By its constituents, the Spirulina Platensis bluegreen micro-algae:
    - normalizes the ionic exchange at cell level;
    - restores loose cellular links;
    - stimulates the protein anabolism and the cellular metabolism;
    - provides antioxidant activity;
    - restores the damaged tissues-cuts, post surgery, wounds, swollen tissues and so forth;
    - anti/toxic activity by toxins and radio/nucleotides elimination (solar protector);
    - may be used after X rays therapy.
    SPIRULIN may also be used for therapeutic purposes:
    - acnee;
    - dermatitis;
    - rashes;
    - strains, edema, muscle breaks e.t.c., leading to sport performance improvement;
    - minimising the cell wear process.
    SPIRULIN will be applied after cleaning the skin, in successive thin layers, 2-3 times a day, or more, if necessary.
Working...
X