Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do I have to apply heat/take supplements and heal after an injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do I have to apply heat/take supplements and heal after an injury?

Hello forum,

I lurked this site about half a year ago, and jumped into some PE exercises without the proper recommended warm-ups, etc.

My penis ended up feeling a bit swollen, although there were no visible bruises. However, I noticed a significant decrease in sensitivity and the 'soft erect penis' that others have mentioned on this site with injuries.

I masturbated about a day later which hurt a bit, just to see if it still work. My penis was very flacid and hard to get erect for about 2 weeks afterwards. Afte that however, it seemed to recover, but the full sensitivity never returned. I kind of forgot about the problem for a while, and it's been around 6 months or over since that incident, and I have realized that I have still not fully recovered and my penis hasn't been the same as it was before (less horniness, sensitivity, stamina, etc).

My question is, since it's already been about half a year or longer, is it too late to start applying rice sock heat and taking the supplements?

Is the damage already done and permanent or do I still have a chance to recover?

If it has been half of a year and you feel as if you are still injured I cant understand why you havent seen a urologist by now. Go see one, that is the only advice anyone can give you.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Like Big says, go see a urologist, get some testing done. They might be able to find a cause. Heat pads and nutritional cures will always be good. Anything that increases circulation without causing further damage will improve healing for most injuries. But really, without proper medical testing you're not being very proactive about fixing this issue. Do that first.

Keep us all posted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
      BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
      BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
      MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Working...
      X