My lover destroyed me eq and my self-esteem :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lover destroyed me eq and my self-esteem :(

I'm very proud of my self in being patient in every aspect of my life sports,studying...I'm also patient with my darling(and keep that in mind because i love her after this..)and we are together 6 months.I'm 21 now and i've been in relationships which made me mature and now me and my girl we feel we found the best in our lifes.I'm not just in love with her..i want her to be the woman of my life and she wants it too-no kidding(i have never told such thing in the past..).
    Anyway for not discouraging your reading, MY GIRL'S DEFAULT IS TO TALK AWFULLY WHEN UPSET..She has told me tons of bad words especially because she is jealous without reason.I forgive her every time and i just forget all of them.
    Unfortunately,the day before yesterday we went in a xxx hotel for first time(both of us) to have fun..(oh shit that damn day...)We had sex one time because we were so on fire...after this i looked around me and i saw a place so cheap for us..for how i look our relationship..she is the ONE for me..she is not the bitch i like to screw anywhere..and unfortunately i've been some times in bordels and i made an awful but accurate comparison with the hotel..SECOND TIME SEX NEVER EXISTED that night while the 5 months we are having sex it's great and we do it at least 2 times (rarely 4!)..
    However before listening to what i had to say -that i just don't take her for whore and that hotel ruined my erection-she started getting angry with me"you ruined the night,you should have told me not to come here,it's the worst day of my life..." and except for that in our going out of the room we listened from another room moanings..and she told me then" so lucky...''..THAT MOMENT I WAS IN HELL..SEE WHY MAN DOESN"T HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF HIS DEATH...it's something worse..

However,whatever we do to each other..we apologise for our acts and just keep going forward..But i can't overcome these words..These words are in my mind and ruin my self-esteem..After that i have very weak erections especially when i am with her..and all the thing is recycled..
    I have been a PE exerciser and i love it because it boosts my self-esteem..i'm average now about 6x4.8 and i owe a lot of my (previous ) good ''sex work'' to pegym..Please PEers give me some advice how to overcome this psycological problem and regain my erections and my beloved sex with my lover..Imagine that i can't get hard to do jelqs!!!! And i see after all this..."If someone says your tiger is a turtle...it'll become a turtle..Now i wouldn't care for sure if i had the'' 11inch punishment" of lex steele..but i'm average..
    I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

How old is she?

Comment

she is 20 years old..and she just attacked my manhood..i forgave her but her hand seems the worst enemy for my dick...while in the past one kiss was enough..
      I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

Comment

I once thought that I loved a girl that was very jealous and enjoyed complaining about a lot of little things. Any girl that can tell you that you ruined something and claim something to be the worst day of her life is not mature at all. If she is over the age of 16 then you have quite a rocky road ahead of you. I don't believe love to be all about partners being able to forgive each other, but to understand each other and listen to exactly what one is trying to say before interrupting and getting offended. She could've easily handled the situation better and used logic to understand what you were trying to say. Don't let people interrupt you or tell you what you were trying to say, stay true to your message. You were trying to tell her that she is much more special to you then some cheap hotel, tell her the issue that you have and that it still bothers you. Explain that you see her as your queen, so you'd like to treat her like one and next time choose a nice hotel and maybe sex shouldn't be the main focus for the night.

07/25/2011
        BPEL 8.5"
        NPBEL 6.5"
        EG 5.49"
        Goal 09/27/2011
        BPEL 8.5"
        NBPEL 7"
        EG 5.6
        Current as of 09/27/2011
        BPEL 8.66" 22cm
        NBPEL 6.3" :(
        EG 5.65 =)
        New Goal 12/31/2011
        BPEL 8.66"
        NBPEL 7" let's try again
        EG 5.75"

Comment

Did I miss something, what did she say? that the person in the other room was lucky. I read it twice so I am confused.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey MurphKitty i think you talk so good..all these words are in my mind..her only disadvantage is this immature way of acting when upset..but that time she hurt my manhood..i'm trying now to control my mind and deprogramm this havoc in my mind..she understands me now but my dick is afraid of her..

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Did I miss something, what did she say? that the person in the other room was lucky. I read it twice so I am confused.
              Unfortunately YES..BigO...going out of the room we heard a woman moaning and having fun..and she told me being totally nervous.."oh they are so lucky" which made me even worse..worse turtling in my dick than swimming in a very cold pool..

Comment

OK, I get it now. I would have a talk with her. You took her out with good intentions and to be with her alone. You were looking for some quality time and she should not say those kind of things. Hurtfull words can last a long time, You need to let her know you love her but that kind of talk is over. No matter how much you think you love some one you should not be treated with disrespect. It is OK to have arguments but not ok to intentionally insult some one. good luck, I hope you two can have a talk and work it out.

Comment

I still don't get the story.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    OK, I get it now. I would have a talk with her. You took her out with good intentions and to be with her alone. You were looking for some quality time and she should not say those kind of things. Hurtfull words can last a long time, You need to let her know you love her but that kind of talk is over. No matter how much you think you love some one you should not be treated with disrespect. It is OK to have arguments but not ok to intentionally insult some one. good luck, I hope you two can have a talk and work it out.
                    thx man appreciate your words

Comment

She was upset when he lost eq and said bad words Steve.

Comment

i was hard today in the morning..and when she started putting her hard down there i felt bad..and embarassed again and close to myself..after that we discussed and she apologised for all things she has told me and she wants me very much..

Comment

Ah.

Comment

Good to here you worked it out. It is amazing how talking makes things better. Next time get a nice hotel and get room service.

Comment

This story reminds me of the story where the girl said to the guy who had failed to erect: "I always knew you were gay". Those were the single most powerful words he had ever heard in his entire life lol! I guess the thing now for you is not really about "talking about it". You could talk about it for 50 times, but fail to erect when the time comes. Its called the "vicious cycle" of sexual performance anxiety. You might have entered it already. And so to get out, you are going to have to be as calm and clever as a man trying to escape the grip of a muddy swamp. Muddy swamp = your mind.
                              We are Manchester United... We do what we want!

Comment

Working...
                              X