lovin' positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovin' positions

Hey all!! Happy New Year!!-Want to start the new year off right. What is your favorite sex position?
    Consciousness and intention matter here.

Errr, any position that I get sex..
    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

All of them. What might be yours if all 8,467 of us guys might ask?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I like "doggie" style the best. Any position is good for me, though.
        Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Oh Pirate; don't come here and don't say I didn't warn you.

Comment

My wife has a sore back and knees so I end up lying behind her on our slides (spoon position) rubbing her back and after a few minutes, I gently slide my dick.in from behind as she relaxes. Though it is easier for me to orgasm in the missionary position, my wife can last much longer and has more motion in the spoon position. So, for overall pleasure, I vote for the side (spoon) position.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My favorite is when he takes me from behind, either kneeling behind me or standing..... with his fingers on my clit (or encouraging me to have my fingers or a vibe on my clit).... oooh la la!

Comment

Okay my favorite is me on my back, reverse cowgirl position, the remote control in one hand, rum in the other , and a clear veiw of the Yankee game. Every once in a while when she learns all the way forward for her ( towards my feet), her back gives me a nice place to rest my rum or the remote control if I have to scratch my nose.

Comment

Missionary. I'd like to say something other than something so "vanilla" but after trying a few different positions, I go back to missionary 60% of the time to finish. (The other 40% is split up among 3-4 other positions.) Our time spent together is consistently at least 40 minutes every day, so by that time I'm a little desensitized and the good-ole standard gets it done all the time, once she's had enough.
                  8-1-10 11-1-11
                  BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                  BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                  MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                  NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                  BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    Okay my favorite is me on my back, reverse cowgirl position, the remote control in one hand, rum in the other , and a clear veiw of the Yankee game. Every once in a while when she learns all the way forward for her ( towards my feet), her back gives me a nice place to rest my rum or the remote control if I have to scratch my nose.
                    Hilarious.
                    8-1-10 11-1-11
                    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Oh Cusp, be serious! (Please please please don't say that you are!)

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                        My favorite is when he takes me from behind, either kneeling behind me or standing..... with his fingers on my clit (or encouraging me to have my fingers or a vibe on my clit).... oooh la la!
                        I should add that I love it when he caresses my anus with his fingers or thumb while he's behind me..... I find that very arousing.

Comment

Yup! Why what's wrong with that? You guys don't like the Yankees?

Comment

Oh, I have no doubt that your favorite position involves lying on your back with a rum in one hand and a remote in the other, with the Yankees game on..... I just doubt very much that there is lady involved (except maybe in your head during commercials!)

Comment

my favorite position...hmmm. I KNOW! its got to be "The Jock". its when the woman lies on her chest and puts a thick pillow under her hips to raise her butt up then the guy gets on top of her from behind. its like the lazy version of doggie style. its funny because its the only way i actually get my girl to do doggie style because whenever she's getting ready to cum she cant take it fast enough so i grab her hair and pull her back on me into full doggie style

Comment

Working...
                              X