Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chronic stress may cause damage to our holy penis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chronic stress may cause damage to our holy penis!

After a search with experiments conducted on rats,scientifiques concuded that chronic stress caused damage to the tissues of the rats' unit and made it softer and weeker!!
    Personally,i'm in a relationship and as i was peing i had gained the newbie gains and my penis looked very healthy and veiny.However after an insult of my girl on my manhood i was stressed ,my penis was shrinked all the time i was with her and even in my own when i tried to ''give it birth'' by masturbating i was smaller than ever even when i feeled that i was hard and 100% erect!
    Fortunately,after a week of deprogramming the bad thoughts from my mind and following a routine of 1-2 hours of jelqing and edging combination i finally came back to my previous stats.Now and then i have some anxiety and stress now and that is evident on my penis.
    My first goal and dream here in PEGYM will be to be able to be hard whenever i want and stop having awkward stressful moments of not getting it up!
    I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

Also high blood pressure can cause ED and shrinkage, linked to stress and stress hormones.

Comment

Yeap, how true. I have a trick to why I never really get stressed: I enjoy life even in its turmoils.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
      X