so i didnt make it clear so no more try lol i really do need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i didnt make it clear so no more try lol i really do need help

(jan 16 2012 before) i have been masterbating a bit this week and one night i decide to apply the ulis work out so i did at least 8 rep of 30 seconds i had a full hard i even nutted that night. the next day i was with my girlfriend and we drank and all... she even gave me a hard, and when we were messing around i noticed i couldnt keep it up or even get it fully erect..i manged to bust 4 nuts tho soft =[ latter she left i felt a lil pain.. i never had this feeling before i can bust 4 nuts no problem. so next day (today) !! no morning wood!! i tried so hard to get one cuz i was worried but still i cant get it all the way up =[ i even nutted again!!! idk why i went for it but i did..still till now 1:40am (next day) iam worried and i cant get my full hard on plz help

oh yea i been stressing out alot and i was drunk so idk maybe??????????

but now
    jan 16 2012 was when i did the uils exercise ,i squeezed the base of my peins to hard and because of that i had hf.but now feb 11 2012 i still do have hf but not as bad everything is fine but my base. it seems like not enough blood flows to my base, it wont stand up straight when iam on laying down on my back. ... is there something i can do to help this problem... fyi i noticed promblem for a while now tho

*have done edding, warm warps, mini jeqing , and cardio , drink alot of watter

i have looked many threads cant find any one with my problem

Comment

See a doctor.

Comment

Uli is an advanced workout. One should really finish a conditioning/beginner routine before adding this technique. What your have is a over-trained penis and what you want to do is take a few weeks off.

Here is a great read about injuries, https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

I would say wait a few days, as it's most likely over training. I am surprised with the amount of go see a Doctor comments I see, must be a lot of rich Americans on here lol. Just give it a few days and see what happens, if still no better go see your GP. Good luck brother!
          Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

thanks guys, and see my gp?

Comment

Thats what we call a family doc up here in Canada.. (General Practitioner)
              Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

hahahah i have but same problem its just my base. but yes i should give it more time tho, i have not really been doing a just very workouts like edging and small jelqing

Comment

i have been taking like vitamin pill but i dont see much help...idk just wanted to add that in

Comment

Originally posted by bakerjunt View Post
                    hahahah i have but same problem its just my base. but yes i should give it more time tho, i have not really been doing a just very workouts like edging and small jelqing
                    Give it a complete rest, until your PIs are back. Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
                    ​The enemy of good is not bad
                    The enemy of good is better

Comment

thanks unit !!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok i got question guys what did i do to my peins??? i havent heard of this problem, why is it just my base

Comment

over trained yes i understand

Comment

everything heald up so quick but my base. i would think my head of my peins will lag more but it didnt?

Comment

Please use the edit button if you want to add something.
                              You squeezed it too hard, and got injured if you want to be specific see your doctor and they can tell you what it is. And lay off the masturbation and PE till it's 100%.

Comment

Working...
                              X