need some advice regarding Maca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advice regarding Maca

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I haven't had the chance to browse through the forum as I'm somewhat pressed for time, let me explain...

Not long ago I purchased GNC's Maca Man. Maca Man consists of the following;
    Niacin (as Niacin and Niacinamide)***50.00 mg**

L-Arginine***1000.00 mg**

Maca Root and Tubers Powder (Lepidium meyenii)***900.00 mg**

Yohimbe Bark Extract (Pausinystalia yohimba) ( Yohimbine Alkaloids = 5 mg)***62.50 mg
    Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract (24% Ginkgo Flavonglycosides = 9.6mg) (6% Terpene Lactones = 2.4 mg)***40.00 mg**

Now, the first time I took it, I took 2 pills at 9pm (idiot, I know. I was not aware of the insomnia side effects) and I was hard as a rock all night, but could not get to sleep until 7 am. And that's only because I took some pain prescription medicine. My question is, I'm going on a trip with the missus for 2 days, and I want us to be able to have a good time. It is now 1pm here, what would you guys say is the safest method to go about this without risking insomnia again?

Thanks so much for your help ahead of time. Really appreciate it.

Maybe you can try purchasing L-Arginine 1000mg tablets...won't cause insomnia and shorter duration of action
    You can do it too...

Comment

Working...
    X