No announcement yet.

Almond Milk Supports Strong Erections?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almond Milk Supports Strong Erections?!

So my family has recently stopped buying milk, and has taken to buying almond milk since my sister is lactose intolerant and my mother worries about the fat and calories of food all the bloody time...

... anyway, I live with my girlfriend and we enjoy a hell of a lot of 1% milk, but I got curious about the upside and downside of almond milk. I did some research, and it seems there are some suggestions out there that say almond milk promotes healthy strong erections.

Anyone else heard of this?

EDIT: 'scuse me a minute... pouring myself a glass
    CaptainJohnson
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 03-18-2012, 03:44 PM.
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Well idk exactly how almond milk is made but almonds contain flax oil with is basically the best natural source of ALA. ALA is an essential fatty acid (our bodies don't produce it naturally) and is necessary for testosterone synthesis. Almonds I think are one of the best natural ways to boost testosterone production. So I'm sure that's why it might help with erections.
    BTBrian
    Last edited by BTBrian; 12-21-2012, 10:56 PM.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Makes sense. Repped.

Comment

I don't know how old this thread is but I've been crushing almonds and since my daughter is allergic to milk we've switched to almond milk and my EQ has been borderline insane for a couple months now.

Comment

I have been drinking almond milk for 5-6 years and see no difference in EQ. MY eq improved after I started PE exercises.
          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
          03/04/13
          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
            I have been drinking almond milk for 5-6 years and see no difference in EQ. MY eq improved after I started PE exercises.
            Try 2 gallons a day....
            Current 11/2012

BPEL – 8”
            MSEG – 6.75”

Comment

Does almond milk taste any thing like regular milk ?
              Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Not really... similar palate, but not the same. Its like comparing juices: they are all sweet, but in different ways.

Comment

I drink dark chocolate almond milk almost every morning now... mmmmmm it's delicious!
                  BTBrian
                  Last edited by BTBrian; 12-21-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I don't remember every seeing it at grocery story but I headed there now to look. If I find it I am willing to give it a try . Will let you know how it goes .
                    Relax I'm a pro

Comment

It's a bit strange at first just because you're expecting a normal milk flavor and you don't get it. It took me about a month to stop being apprehensive every time I took the first sip. After the first sip I realized it was fine and then it was always good

Comment

Hmmm so not only are almonds heart healthy, they're cock healthy too!
                        Guess I'll be adding MORE almonds to my diet!
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I will join in and make the switch. Thank you for the suggestion about drinking Almond milk. Anyone handing out rep points....to the post originator?

Comment

Did some quick research and came across this - good stuff: Best Way to Cure Erectile Dysfunction and Low Libido in Men - Herbal Treatments
                            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Well I was afraid I would not like the flavor so I got the chocolate almond milk .. just finished a glass , not bad at all
                              Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Working...
                              X