Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Hard Erections With...........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Hard Erections With...........................

..............Cayenne pepper pills.

hehehehehehehe! yeah, done that been there!

Did you mean: cayenne pepper for real hard erections

Search Results
    1. <LI class=g>Cayenne Pepper - Page 2

27 posts
      Discussion about Cayenne Pepper at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. ... in warm water and suddenly I have a 12 inch erection and money keeps showing up in my mailbox. .... not that I need that to get hard (hardly... ... or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. ...
      http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage503337/pg2 - 58k - Cached - Similar pages
      <LI class=g>Mojo Risen King of Male Enhancement. longer and harder erection ...

This vital article tells you the real reason why men are finally able to fulfill their ... Mojo Risen™ keeps you rock hard, even after multiple ejaculations! ... Rhizoma Polygonati, Angelica, Desert-living Cistanche, Cayenne Pepper. ...
      aragonproducts.com/theproducts.cfm?cat=0&master=9241&owner=694&subcat =0 - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
      <LI class=g>Penagro - 60 caps - Sexual Stimulants At A Better Price! SAVE $$$

Believe it or not, there is a real reason for performance anxiety,and you can find the answer in nature. ... Achieve ROCK HARD erections any time you want. ... Nettle (Herb Powder), Oyster Meat, Orchic, Cayenne Pepper (Herb Powder), ...
      Penagro - 60 caps - Sexual Stimulants At A Better Price! SAVE $$$ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
      <LI class=g>HEY GUYS ....I need your help at Sex Support Forum

5 posts - 4 authors
      Do you like hot pepper? Grind cayenne pepper on your food or take a cayenne extract (lol, Dr. Schultz has .... So, now the insurance knows it is a real problem. ... After taking ZuPro I had rock hard erections and intense sexual drive. ...
      HEY GUYS ....I need your help at Sex Support Forum - 92k - Cached - Similar pages
      <LI class=g>NorAderm / 1-test? Cycle [Archive] - Bodybuilding.com Forums

14 posts - Last post: May 21, 2002
      You can use Cayenne pepper capsules to keep your appetite up, .... that I'm at a low (but still real) risk for hair loss, I'm going to go ahead. ... had my first erection last night . 1-test really shuts you down hard. ...
      forum.bodybuilding.com/archive/index.php?t-31771.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
    2. 2008 December | Massage Therapy Careers

Add spices like curry, cumin and cayenne pepper to your meals for an instant ... From hard-boiled eggs to granola, this group of snack foods has some surprising aphrodisiacs. ... reduces menopausal symptoms and reduces erection problems. .... Living Healthy in the Real World. With posts that cover nutrition, diet, ...
      www.massagetherapycareers

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

You never cease to amaze me with these full-throttle boner tips kingpole. Your erection tea made me rip a hole in my pants. Now pepper pills... you're awesome
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
      You never cease to amaze me with these full-throttle boner tips kingpole. Your erection tea made me rip a hole in my pants. Now pepper pills... you're awesome
      Yeah I know all the tricks some of those dudes seem to think the "Spice" can actually grow your wood bigger" I had a huge one at 4AM this morning that did not subside after a explosive and destructive eruption of baby goo.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        Yeah I know all the tricks some of those dudes seem to think the "Spice" can actually grow your wood bigger" I had a huge one at 4AM this morning that did not subside after a explosive and destructive eruption of baby goo.
        Wow!! Okay, I'm giving this a shot (literally).
        Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
        and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
          Wow!! Okay, I'm giving this a shot (literally).
          drink it down with lots of waer. If it dies burn your throat chases it with a tall glass of cold milk to quench the fire. Don't worry it will still give you a rock hard woody.

Comment

drink it down with lots of waer. If it dies burn your throat chases it with a tall glass of cold milk to quench the fire. Don't worry it will still give you a rock hard woody.
            Good, I like heat!
            Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
            and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
              Good, I like heat!
              Bring on the heat!

Comment

Thats sounds awesome! It is hard to find unusual products like that in Sweden. Same thing with good oils to use when PE.
                I like spicy food and i try to use cayenne as much as possible! i even put cayenne in my wheyprotein shakes! but i could see the benefit with that pill (alot of cayenne in a smal pill, easy to take)! It is so expensive to ship stuff from US to Sweden. And we have alot of shitty taxes when we buy stuff outside EU.
                But the good thing is that i have my unit, my hands, most of the suppliments and ALOT of motivation and dedication
                Start (25/1 -09)
                BPEL 6.29
                EG 4,53

Now (2/9 -09)
                BPEL 6,40
                EG 5,1

Final goal

EL 8,0
                EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
                  I can't seem to find this tea recipe. Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by D`Argo View Post
                    I can't seem to find this tea recipe. Do you have a link?
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...ction-tea.html
                    "Why pay for what you can get free"
                    How PE Works
                    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
                    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
                    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
                    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
                    PE90X Routine

Comment

So has anybody had any luck with red pepper? I take two 40.00 heating units per night to regualte blood pressure. I seem to get the rock hard ones and well that is real cool?
                      kingpole
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by kingpole; 04-29-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

So has anybody had any luck with red pepper? I take two 40.00 heating units per night to regualte blood pressure. I seem tpo get the rock hard ones and well that is real cool?
                        I added a teaspoon of the stuff to my erection tea two weeks ago. I had a rock down there. I'm now going to add that pepper on almost all my foods. Perhaps only a shake or two. That stuff is hot.
                        "Why pay for what you can get free"
                        How PE Works
                        (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
                        (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
                        (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
                        "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
                        PE90X Routine

Comment

I got some today, $3 a bottle at Walmart. Took one and within an hour already noticed a fuller dick. For PE purposes, is it better to pop one after your session then one before bed to sustain the effects? Or 2 at night for all the night wood you can ask for.
                          Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

Originally posted by NLarge View Post
                            I got some today, $3 a bottle at Walmart. Took one and within an hour already noticed a fuller dick. For PE purposes, is it better to pop one after your session then one before bed to sustain the effects? Or 2 at night for all the night wood you can ask for.
                            I take them in the morning and they seem to help the wood the folowing morning. Cayenne is acatalyst it makes other herbs work better. Now could you imagine wht your wood would be like it you took a gingko chaser.....hmmm! hehehehe happy woodies dudes!

Comment

GNC Nature&#39;s Fingerprint® Cayenne - GNC NATURES FINGERPRINT - GNC

would these be good to try out?

Comment

Working...
                              X