No announcement yet.

Question about L-Arginine? Help Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about L-Arginine? Help Please.

Hi, I have bought 500 mg L-arginine pills and have been taking 3000 grams or 6 pills to help me with getting stronger erections. I was wondering is that a good amount? should I take more or less? And once i finish this batch, should I cycle off of it for a while, or keep refilling and retaking?

1) Have you had EQ issues that require taking that much?
    2) When are you taking the pills?
    3) Yes, it should be cycled.

Comment

Hi DemOne,

1. Well I came down with an injury close to 6-7 months ago, from which im still recovering. As a result my erections have been at about a 60% on average.
      2. I am taking 1500 grams in the morning before breakfast, 1500 in the evening at around 6 pm.
      3. Im wondering how long I should cycle them out for, if i take 3000 mgs for a month, how long should i cycle it out?
      and if you believe I'm taking too much, how much do you suggest I take instead?

Thanks.

Comment

Cycling on-off for 4-6 weeks should be fine. Everything else seems fine to me.

Comment

Question on this supp.

Its ment to give you super hard erections from what i read. I understand this is an issue with lots of guys but never a problem with me..Thankfully... Rock hard is the norm for me....With that in mind is this sup much use for me?

"How much is enough"?
          MORE

Comment

Originally posted by Project-9 View Post
            Question on this supp.

Its ment to give you super hard erections from what i read. I understand this is an issue with lots of guys but never a problem with me..Thankfully... Rock hard is the norm for me....With that in mind is this sup much use for me?
            It's not meant to give you super hard erections. It's good for circulatory health (which can help give harder erections), healing flesh wounds, immune system health, and cleaning the kidneys, but the thing is we get a bunch of it from food as well as our body producing some naturally. If you have no physical need for it, it's a waste of money, but wont hurt you if you take it unless you're going for 6g+ at once, but that will only lead to the most horrific diarrhea ever. It's mostly used by athletes and body builders.

Comment

L-Argenine in tablet form is not easily absorbed by the digestive system. I have read reports that as much as 95% of the active ingredient is passed through without absorption. L-Argenine ethyl ester in powdered form is significantly more easily absorbed through the digestive system than tablet form. I personally use 5 grams of AEE dissolved in green tea three hours prior to sexual activity and have experienced much better results than I did when I was using it in tablet form. I have severe ED due to many years of diabetes and, granted it does not produce a hard erection, but it does generate a semi which I can use to build an erection with a constriction band.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                L-Argenine in tablet form is not easily absorbed by the digestive system. I have read reports that as much as 95% of the active ingredient is passed through without absorption. L-Argenine ethyl ester in powdered form is significantly more easily absorbed through the digestive system than tablet form. I personally use 5 grams of AEE dissolved in green tea three hours prior to sexual activity and have experienced much better results than I did when I was using it in tablet form. I have severe ED due to many years of diabetes and, granted it does not produce a hard erection, but it does generate a semi which I can use to build an erection with a constriction band.
                That's why I dissolve the tablets in some tea if it's the kind bound with cellulose. Also works to find tablets made with a different binder, but usually that's hard to find.

Comment

So do you fellas suggest i drop the l-arginine capsules that i take now, and instead buy the powder and have 3 grams in powder form everyday? If so what brand? I dont wanna waste my money on capsules if its being wasted more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitetoend View Post
                    So do you fellas suggest i drop the l-arginine capsules that i take now, and instead buy the powder and have 3 grams in powder form everyday? If so what brand? I dont wanna waste my money on capsules if its being wasted more or less.
                    If you have gel capsules, they're just fine. If you have the pressed ones (that resemble chalk) crush them and dissolve them in a drink and you're fine.

Comment

How are you guys measuring the powder ?
                      A scale or one table spoon eguals ???????

Can I get the powder frm from a retail like GNC or buying online
                      ecoposter
                      Last edited by ecoposter; 04-23-2012, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Yes ecoposter you can buy l-arginine powder from places like vitaminshoppe and measure by scoop. Now the ones I have our the "chalk" ones and demone wont that taste like living hell if i open it and pour it into a drink? Is it even safe for me to do that, meaning nothing mixed in there that would harm me if opened?

Comment

Originally posted by Fitetoend View Post
                          Yes ecoposter you can buy l-arginine powder from places like vitaminshoppe and measure by scoop. Now the ones I have our the "chalk" ones and demone wont that taste like living hell if i open it and pour it into a drink? Is it even safe for me to do that, meaning nothing mixed in there that would harm me if opened?
                          Nothing will harm you if crushed and dissolved. You're just cutting a step out from what your stomach has to do to help absorption. A nice citrus drink or even tea with lemon in it is enough to mask the taste.

Comment

Thanks as always bud. I guess in that case I will do that for the remainder of capsules and then next time just buy the powder and skip the middle step. I am also however taking a protein shake which offers almost 900 mg of arginine per scoop and I take two scoops. so I think I might be getting more than the 3000 grams I'm taking now.

Comment

Well, of course. Anything you eat that contains protein is going to have a decent amount of Arginine in it. Vegetables, fruits, meat, etc.
                              L-lysine and L-arginine amounts in foods diet, percentage ratios composition, quantity of lysine in

Comment

Working...
                              X