Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can cause erection dysfunction. Is true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can cause erection dysfunction. Is true?

Indeed, cigarette smoking may cause erectile dysfunction, an ailment in which a guy has a constant problem obtaining or maintaining an erection adequate enough with regard to him to accomplish sexual activity. To obtain and keep a harder erection, arteries should expand, or even dilate, to permit additional blood circulation to the male organ. Cigarette smoking leads to the alternative to happen. Chemical substances within tobacco smoke trigger arteries in order to constrict, restricting blood circulation towards the penis. Cigarette smoking also leads to plaque to develop in arteries which may result in a “consistent” issue. Therefore, younger you begin and the much more you smoke cigarettes, the greater your own chance of Erectile dysfunction.

Im working on kicking the habit myself.

Comment

Reid66,

Cigarette smoking leads to the alternative to happen. Chemical substances within tobacco smoke trigger arteries in order to constrict, restricting blood circulation towards the penis.
      Yeahhh but AFTER you are done, THEN a good smoke will help bring down those two-plus hour rock hard erections you get with Trimix or other shots!!! Come to think of it, I might try a Cigarette or Cigar (no inhale!!) on my next one and see if the 2hr-er goes down a little quicker while smoking.

Might be on to something good here ...

J
      BPEL: 7" (trimix)
      EG: 5.5"
      BPEL: 8" (pumped)
      EG: 5.75"

Comment

Working...
      X