Any experience with Yohimbine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with Yohimbine?

This is something I am curious about given it can reportedly improve erection quality and improve libido. I have read a few studies that shows it beats placebo for EQ improvements but would want to get some feedback from anybody who has tried it. Not tried it simply to battle ED but perhaps to enhance sexual performance as well.

Yes. Lots. I love the stuff, been using it for years. It makes it much easier to ejaculate, which may sound terrible for anyone scared of PE but was great for me, because I suffered from the opposite problem. It also slashes the refractory period (the length of time after ejaculation you have to wait until you can ejaculate again). Orgasms are often intensified and some guys report harder or longer-lasting erections, though poor EQ has never been a problem for me so I haven't noticed much difference. Having said that, I think it's improved my 'turnaround time', i.e. how long after I have to wait after ejaculating before I can get hard again. Sometimes I'm ready to go again in just a couple of minutes.

It's great stuff! It's a moderately strong stimulant though, so be careful if you have an kind of heart issues.

Comment

igher doses of oral yohimbine may create numerous side effects, such as rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, overstimulation, insomnia and/or sleeplessness. Some effects in rare cases were panic attacks, hallucinations, headaches, dizziness, and skin flushing.[21] More serious adverse effects may include seizures and renal failure. Yohimbine should not be consumed by anyone with liver, kidney, heart disease, or a psychological disorder.[21]
      The therapeutic index of yohimbine is quite low; the range between an effective dose and a dangerous dose is very narrow.[21] A typical dose for sexual dysfunction would be 15-30mg, whereas 100mg would be considered dangerous. This may also lead to the precipitation of panic disorder type reactions, heart attack, and possibly death.

copied from wikipedia

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Ok, thanks for the input. I ordered so Yohimbine and also so maca from vitacost and will see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
        X