Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Here! Worried about my favorite organ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here! Worried about my favorite organ.

So, I want to start off by saying I am happy that such a forum and its members exist on the Web. I am 20 and started masturbating when I was probably ten due to finding my dads old vhs tapes lying around. I have masturbated countless times up until now. One day maybe when i was 17 I got bored of the typical fapping technique that I had used up until then and discovered that If i placed by right hand with my thumb of that hand at the very base of my cock and holding that position placing my left hand behind my cock or underneath it if it was standing up, I could create massive sensation of pleasure. I would sometimes do this for half an hour until finally giving way with a massive ejaculation. I have read that this may not be a healthy thing for your cock as you should never ejaculate while holding such a thing like that in such sensation. Also I have read about the dorsal nerve. I place my left hand behind my cock sort of like in a fist shape using my wrist as sort of a device to push back while my right hands thumb is at the base of the cock. This is what creates the sensation of swelling. After long ass periods of doing this I notice that the skin on the head of my cock looks like its a freaking snake shedding skin. The skin doesn't fall off that would be bad of course but it looks shriveled like It has just been blown up really big but lacks the neccessary bloodflow to sustain the skin to push outward again. Only when I sqeeze my buttocks in combination of my kegels or whatever does it not look shriveled. It doesn't look shriveled normally just after doing intense whatever I have been doing for these past few years.

Thats another thing I don't even know If what I had been doing all this time was a jelq? Thats why I need someone to tell me if this is safe. I also hold these small micro jelqs for long periods at first then I do them very fast. There is no pain really but could I be damaging nerves like this? I also do this without any lubricant. I sometimes fight my cock to try and get an erection though only after doing some more finger work around the base and patience does it come back up for more but as soon as I'm done it goes soft again?

Now for more of a reference my cock is somewhat strangled by foreskin. What I mean is that before I get an erection my dick is flacid about 2 inches long. When it becomes erect it comes out of the foreskin and is about 6 inches long. Do people have this type of penis? Could my foreskin be too much of a problem to make gains where jelqing is concerned? After i ejaculate it goes right back into its little cubby hole of foreskin. I also don't like that I wish I could stay hard all the time afterwards. After I ejaculate which could probably be premature I got an ALIEN fleshlight lol I use from time to time with my jelqing to sort of calm it down so i can go on jelqing but always ejaculate fast whenever I do the fleshlight for an extended period of time. I have found that If i squeeze out my Precum while doing jelqs and fleshlight fucking that it helps to stop the urge to ejaculate. Is this normal?

Welcome aboard, Courage,
    That is quite a first post you delivered there. It is late and I am tired so I am having a hard time envisioning exactly what you are describing so I suggest that you read our article on jelqing and see if it describes what you have been doing. How to Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    In any case, thanks for joining and thanks for posting!
    Yarrr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Like I just said in the previous thread, dangerous masturbation is DANGEROUS. Looks like you have been putting too much external pressure on your prostate with your left hand. Guess what? Your prostate is probably more "favorite" an organ than your penis itself.

Although I don't see any description of ED in your post.
      We are Manchester United... We do what we want!

Comment

Welcome to the gym
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

The OP mentions something that I've been wondering, but keep forgetting to ask...When I having sex I have a steady flow of pre-cum...when I'm masturbating there is some, but nothing like when I'm having sex.

Is that part of the cause of my DE (delayed ejaculation)? I've wondered if my body thinks I've already came...because there is so much.
          SeaCock
          Last edited by SeaCock; 08-29-2012, 01:42 PM.
          It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
          SeaCock!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCock View Post
            The OP mentions something that I've been wondering, but keep forgetting to ask...When I having sex I have a steady flow of pre-cum...when I'm masturbating there is some, but nothing like when I'm having sex.

Is that part of the cause of my DE (delayed ejaculation)? I've wondered if my body thinks I've already came...because there is so much.
            Hey Rambo, is that you? I cant see your machine gun? Behehe...

No precum and cum are totally different and are at different levels of the sexual response cycle and are produced and released by different glands and play different roles.
            We are Manchester United... We do what we want!

Comment

Working...
            X