Penis Sore after ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Sore after ejaculation

This is a problem I've had all my life and it didn't really occur to me that something was wrong until I realized that I have an unusually long refractory period. After ejaculation my penis swells up a bit and feels heavy and numb. Sometimes I can ejaculate again but point is it's really uncomfortable and I'm pretty sure it's not normal.

My history with Prone masturbation is probably one of the causes, as well as my small/weak base (which I'm working on lols). Anyway I'm not really complaining I'm sure I can fix it, but food for thought is always good to ease the mind.

Just cuz you said food...I used to have this problem, cut back on masturbation big time, and no longer have it unless I bust 2-3 times in a day. Give it a shot and let us know.

Do you think there is a chance that you are over training?

Comment

Most definitely not. This is a problem I've had for ages and long since before I started PE. Also, I don't have a lot of free time (and have roomates), so I'm only able to get a session in maybe twice a week (but I'm seeing results, so I'm happy).

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with me being used to Masturbating prone (which always gave me bad soreness after ejaculation), but I'm wondering if anyone knows specifically how to fix it.

Comment

Wait a tik, would you happen to be using a tight grip?? I totes forgot to ask you that

Comment

Working...
        X