Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To All the Ones without Organic ED. What gave me better Erections when i had Low EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All the Ones without Organic ED. What gave me better Erections when i had Low EQ

Hey. My english sucks i ll say it fast though just to help some. I had low erection quality and i was anxious about it. I tried exercise cardio it helped a little bit but nothing big. Then i tried kegels ( In wrong way ) and i made it worse cause i overtrained it.

ok WHEN i read people who said that PE gave them better erections i didnt believe it. I m into PE about 1.5 week so far and i got ROCK SOLID erections cause of that. What i realized is that overtrain really kills my EQ. BEfore starting PE i had from 1-10 EQ around 6-7 now i got 9-10 for sure. I can sustain an erection really long even 1 hour just from PE. It made my libido to go up and my confidence as well.

What ive done and worked for me without overtraining is this.

Streches ( not hard cause it will reduce your EQ) to 4 directions 2 sets of 30 second ones. As i hold the stretch i do 25 kegels per stretch and watch it tug back.

Then jelqing about 10-15 minutes. I m a total newbie but i ll write what worked for me. When i did slow jelqs i didnt have any problem my EQ was high . One day i was bored and i tried fast Jeqls i feelt my penis numb after my session and i didnt have erections at all. SO to all of you without Psychological ED do what i did and hopefully you will get 9-10 EQ about in 1 week. Also you will feel a lot a lot HORNY trust me . Your libido goes up. Take care.

WARM UP 10 minutes warm down 10 minutes.
    Nikos23
    Last edited by Nikos23; 10-26-2012, 04:52 AM.

I may have to give this a try.

Comment

yes you do that i guarantee you will get rock hard ones. Just jelq slow and with 40-50 Erection % dont do a lot just 50-70 ( 1 rep per 2 hands )

Comment

Working...
      X