Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get full erection

Hi,

I can't get full erection during sex. How can i get long lasting erection? Is this caused by ED problem?

Please help me.

Can you get an erection?

Comment

Hi davis452,

I am dealing with a similar issue so I'm relieved to see that I'm not alone! I would definitely talk to your primary care doctor before making any conclusions. Sometimes you can have issues down there if you take certain medications or have other disorders. Before jumping to any conclusions talk to someone who deals with ED! This is a good forum to use and there are others out there. You may see a lot of information on supplements but make sure you do your research before you decide to use it because there is a lot of junk on the market these days!

Originally posted by davis452 View Post
      Hi,

I can't get full erection during sex. How can i get long lasting erection? Is this caused by ED problem?

Please help me.

Comment

Depends on a number of things. You can't get full erections during sex? Ok... Can you get full erections by yourself and maintain them? If not then it's wise to see your doctor to get evaluated.

If you only have problems getting erections during sex then it could be caused by what's called performance anxiety. Which means you feel that you are not going to be good enough / satisfy your partner resulting in erectile dysfunction. There are several ways to defeat this if it is performance anxiety.

1. If you are in a relationship with this person, let them know of your issue. Seriously, it sounds like a huge mountain to climb but once you do it, you will be glad you did. If the woman is not a total... well you know. She will understand your issue. One great thing about being in a relationship with the person is the more you have sex with them, the more the performance anxiety fades away.

2. If you are having one-night-stands and having this issue it may take some practice. Each and every new woman you are with is a new challenge. You have that clean slate in your mind and you get nervous because you feel like maybe her previous partner was much better than you. You have to control the clarity of your mind. I have a lot of one-night-stands. At first I couldn't even achieve an erection to save my life. But the more women that I was with, the less I cared about what they thought or what happened, unless I really liked the woman. However, I had already been with so many women prior to the one I actually liked that I still didn't have an issue.

Erections are controlled by your mind so is ejaculation. Control your mind and you will soon rid this from your life. Trust me on this.

I cannot determine if it is physiological though, so you may want to check back with your doc. and get evaluated for any health issues. You don't even have to mention an erection problem. Just get evaluated for common things that cause erectile dysfunction. I could write on this subject all day long so I am just going to recommend you to do a Google search and save me some time here.

I take ADHD medication and I found that it causes weak erections. I make sure take it if I know I will be with a woman that night. Sometimes it's unpredictable but often I know when to and when not to take it.

RocketMan7 you are definitely NOT alone. There are 1000s of men with this same problem and don't even have a physiological problem. It's psychological erectile dysfunction and the men who do experience it will go their whole lives without telling a soul.

Comment

davis I recommend you go see your doctor and request to get some blood work done to see what the cause of your ED is. When doctors see your blood work they can determine if you have low testosterone or if your cholesterol is too high. If you can find out what's your case it takes some of the guess work out. My cholesterol is too high and I'm working to fix it.
          Every woman just wants to be bent over and have her hair pulled.

Comment

Working...
          X