Confuse about green tea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confuse about green tea...

Which green tea do you all recommend in regard to ED/circulation: capsule form of Green Tea or the brew type of Green Tea? Reason why i'm asking because after surging the forum, I see several people mentioning mixing green tea with other herbs vs. taking a pill and swallowing it. Thanks in advance.

I think the closer you get to the natural source the better. Green tea is tough
    to get used to unless you mix it with some other tea or fruit flavoring. I can
    drink it straight, but there are some great combinations that work as well. I
    use the teabag--otherwise, for me, it's too complicated.

Comment

I drink green tea by itself. Recently I've been drinking loose leaf tea, which is considerably more expensive, but much higher quality than in tea bags. Basically because someone have it to me as a gift. For my everyday drinking, I would go with something cheaper.

I drink it daily for the alertness effect.

I also take it in pill form every day as part of the 5-Gs.
      Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
      Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
      Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

I Chinese friend of mine who is into herbal supplements recommended Japanese organic green tea. He gave me a carton of tea bags to try. I will see what happens.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hi Tezzy, First Green tea is very good for you, and very good if you have ED, it helps clean your blood.
          Below is what I do one day a week.
          OK take a 2 pint tea pot, if not a clean 2 pint coffee pot will do, Get hold of some good Green tea, and in this you put, bear with me, being english we have tea caddy spoons, so you need a large tea spoon and put in 3 1/2 spoonfuls, in to a warm pot, now I also add herbal Tribulus ground down, now add in boiling water, and I let this steep over night, first thing in the morning, you put a slice of lemon in a mug and into this I put fine grated Ginger(I keep my ginger in the freezer and fine gound to the size of an egg) and this you put in the microwave on high for 30 sec, stir up add in your green tea reheat in the microwave till, should take 2 minutes, but stop after one minute and stir, when hot add in some honey, this will do you so good, after the second mug refill the pot with hot water and carry on drinking through the day, if you still have one mug left leave it for the morning, its a nice wat to start the day.
          Good Luck
          NOHARD
          Last edited by NOWHARD; 12-04-2012, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I honestly dont know, I don't drink coffee but I've recently starting drink tea, I drink a bomb one it has mad antioxidants, its green tea with blueberry extract and it tastes like blueberrys its so good

Going to go make myself some just because of this thread
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
            Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I drink Bigelows Green Tea. They offer organic & non organic....I started drinking it about 2 years ago, it took a while to get used to...But now im addicted, I have to three 16 ounces cups a day. So its an aquired taste. So what I would recommend is taking the tea & adding some sugar, then slowly less sugar, then no sugar...Id say drink it is natural form as opposed to the the capsule...It may be more absorbable through to body in that form.

Comment

Anybody tried that Gunpowder Green Tea?
                Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                X