Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection problem - permanent?

Hey guys,

I decided this might be better off posted here than in the Erectile Disfunction forum, at least I hope that is the case.

Okay, hopefully you guys can help me.

I recently got back from a small injury (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ce-needed.html).
    Starting out with PE again felt great, I was motivated like never before and had finally understood the concept of Less is More.

Very recently, post injury, I've gotten involved with this girl, really cute, very lovely. The problem is thou, I'm not able to get very hard .

During foreplay I now very rarely get more than Semi-erect, and if I do (such as in certain positioning) it's for a very short time. And as this girl is rather tight, this makes it impossible for me to enter. Which means we have yet to have had sex.

This hasn't been a problem before. I'm now really terrified, feeling a lot anxiety - about not being able to get it hard, and the girl seeing me unable to..

It's not that I'm not in the mood - though it has maybe become a bit mental since the initial failed try to get hard, as it has only become worse since then, no longer am I even expecting myself to get hard. During the foreplay I do feel horny, the feeling that is usually combined with a good erection - but also a bit anxious.

It's not that is has become technically impossible for me to get an erection. The last few days, during which these attempts has taken place, I have always been jelqing and edging a few hours earlier in the day. During edging I am able to get very hard mostly using a certain stimuli, best described as stroking quick - pausing (to let it fill with blood) - stroking quick - pausing (when reaching the ''edge'', and pausing for a minute, I always start to go soft before starting over with this). A lot of my EQ has to do with what position I'm in aswell, the one I'm used to; sitting in a chair, legs apart, edging/jelqing straight out being the effective on. Standing up being very difficult for me to keep an erection during.

Do you guys think I'm overworked? My penis has been feeling very sore recently (PE and extended attempts at sex). Is PE, edging + sex too much? and could it benefit me edging in other positions aswell (such as standing up), as I only ever sit in the one mentioned.

My question is obviously aimed at the senior members/ moderators, who are more experienced with the PE system, but perhaps some newbies have similar experiences that could help.

So, how should I go about this.. Would be great if I was actually able to get some sleep tonight.
    Stats:
    (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
    NBPEL: 7.28
    MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
    NBPEL: 7.59
    MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

I'm a pretty big newbie, but I have a grain of salt and a comment for you. I have recently had terrible EQ, for about 2 months. I suddenly realized (after a lot of internal debate and thinking) that I have either been jerking of or edging EVERY SINGLE DAY, for the past 2 months sooo.... I stopped both completely for 1 week. Low and behold, my eq became about 30% better after just one week. It's now pretty much up to where I like it to be, but I'm still gonna wait awhile before doing anything again.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
      I'm a pretty big newbie, but I have a grain of salt and a comment for you. I have recently had terrible EQ, for about 2 months. I suddenly realized (after a lot of internal debate and thinking) that I have either been jerking of or edging EVERY SINGLE DAY, for the past 2 months sooo.... I stopped both completely for 1 week. Low and behold, my eq became about 30% better after just one week. It's now pretty much up to where I like it to be, but I'm still gonna wait awhile before doing anything again.
      Man, that's comforting to hear! Did you keep on jelqing during this layoff, and have you now resumed edging? (and here I was thinking I should do more edging to improve the EQ!).
      Stats:

Comment

Originally posted by Egymp View Post
        Man, that's comforting to hear! Did you keep on jelqing during this layoff, and have you now resumed edging? (and here I was thinking I should do more edging to improve the EQ!).
        I quit everyone except stretching and bed fowfers. I started edging again last night, as it was the first night I really noticed my EQ getting stronger again. For me, edging for 5 minutes or so before bed every night seems to be good for EQ, but if I edge to the PONR and try to come down and then do that again for 20 minutes + my eq seems to be diminished a bit the next day. This is only my experience though. I would just give the guy 4-5 days of nothing at all. Maybe even take a warm bath once or twice during that time and put some kind of ointments on it. Treat it like Russel Crowe in Gladiator before his first fight man. Just sponge bath that thing and treat it well. The worst thing that could happen in those 4-5 days of abstinence is that you will have 0 risk of damaging it further and 0 risk of gaining anything.

TLDR just don't touch it at all for about a week, I promise it will help at least a little.
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
          I quit everyone except stretching and bed fowfers. I started edging again last night, as it was the first night I really noticed my EQ getting stronger again. For me, edging for 5 minutes or so before bed every night seems to be good for EQ, but if I edge to the PONR and try to come down and then do that again for 20 minutes + my eq seems to be diminished a bit the next day. This is only my experience though. I would just give the guy 4-5 days of nothing at all. Maybe even take a warm bath once or twice during that time and put some kind of ointments on it. Treat it like Russel Crowe in Gladiator before his first fight man. Just sponge bath that thing and treat it well. The worst thing that could happen in those 4-5 days of abstinence is that you will have 0 risk of damaging it further and 0 risk of gaining anything.

TLDR just don't touch it at all for about a week, I promise it will help at least a little.
          Interesting continuition to this. After reading your post I made my mind up not to touch it until next weekend. No sex either, that is. Sharing beds with the girl thou, it didn't work well, as I was unable to turn down a blowjob.

Interesting thing is I got a good erection during this -this was my day-off after a 2 day-on (during which I always edge for a minimum of 20 min)-. I figure now that what felt like a truly physical case could very well still have been a psychic thing. After the initial fail to achieve an erection it just seemed to get to me mentally. Last night I had told this girl that there would be no sexual activity (yeah.. right) which subconsciously I guess took all the pressure off of me, and all of a sudden the erection was present.

Currently considering wheter I should still do my routine of '15 min Jelqing' & '6 min stretching' today. But definitly trading in the edging for a light warm down instead then.
          Stats:

Comment

Working...
          X