confused about vitaros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused about vitaros

can someone tell me how vitaros is administered? i read that its a topical lotion. but are you supposed to let the drops drop into the eye of the penis? or let it drop on the head of the penis?

Vitaros (Alprostadil/PGE1 gel) is intended to be applied directly to the glans surface, not in the urethra. Though the distribution rights to distribute Vitaros in the US and Canada have been assigned to Abbott Labs, the FDA and the Canadian equivalent have requested additional testing prior to final approval. Unfortunately, it will be a while before it is available in North America.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

vitaros was appoved in Canada more than 2 years ago, but still we cannot buy it ... Have no idea what is the reason.
      It also was approved in Europe... You can order in online, only if your delivery address in EU
      btw, amazing Vitaros reviews on British websites

Comment

Apricus Biosciences going for final approval of Vitaros by FDA Feb'17.
        Should be avail sometime 2018. I'm in Canada am permitted to use it in Canada by our Food & Drug agency but the producer seems to have a problem in making it avail. I've tried all the usual treatment to no effect. I've tried to order it from out of country pharmacies (Mexico) where it is available but my emails have been ignored. Tried the UK but they won't export even though I know exactly what protocol to follow AND I got my doctor to write a prescription. Going to reluctantly try Caverject or similar. So frustrating! I've read about shockwave therapy but $400. in Canada for a 20 minute session and multiple sessions required??? Greed knows no bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Vitaros (Alprostadil/PGE1 gel) is intended to be applied directly to the glans surface, not in the urethra. Though the distribution rights to distribute Vitaros in the US and Canada have been assigned to Abbott Labs, the FDA and the Canadian equivalent have requested additional testing prior to final approval. Unfortunately, it will be a while before it is available in North America.
          sorry this is incorrect, vitaros is available in the UK and I have tried it, and I can confirm it goes into the urethra

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/ima...6~4~127328.GIF

Comment

Working...
          X