No announcement yet.

I can't keep an erection when kegeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't keep an erection when kegeling?

title says it all, I can't seem to stay hard when I'm kegeling. Am i doing it wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated

You don't have to stay erect to work the PC muscle...that's the beauty of the exercise...
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel08 View Post
      You don't have to stay erect to work the PC muscle...that's the beauty of the exercise...
      yeah but when doing towel raises, you do.

Comment

True...but you never mentioned towel raises...
        Starting:9-8-2011
        BPEL: 8 in.
        MEG: 6.25 in.
        BPFL: 6.5 in.
        FL: 5.5 in.
        BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
        BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
        MEG: 6.375 in.
        NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel08 View Post
          True...but you never mentioned towel raises...
          true, thats my fault, I apologize. but its like the same concept so i thought just putting kegels would be fine.

Comment

I cannot either. Sounds like we are all normal.
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Same here. I can't keep myself hard with any kind of kegel exercises to save my life.
              Feb 1st 2013 7.25 inches bpel.. 5.8 inches eg

Long term goal: 8 inches bpel. 6 inches eg (reached this but took a long break with some stretching but no real routine.)

current size : 7.75 inches bpel 6 inches eg

Comment

I always hear about people kegeling to add bloodflow, but i don't see that happening either

Comment

I can't do more than 2 towel raises without losing it. I'd have to have 20 naked women dancing around me to do so..

About the kegel and bloodflow. It took me a while to get this. Practice kegels for a bit and get your pc muscle strong.. Then masturbate and use the ok grip as a clamp. Just like clamping only using your grip to trap the blood. Quickly release your grip and kegel then quickly re-grip. Do this a few times. You will in fact notice blood going into penis. You should have a raging, vein popping erection while gripped.

I also noticed that while clamping towards my glans( Trying to get bigger glans) That I can fill the head and grip, but by squeezing the glans I can feel the blood squirt back down into the shaft.
                  Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny747 View Post
                    I can't do more than 2 towel raises without losing it. I'd have to have 20 naked women dancing around me to do so..

About the kegel and bloodflow. It took me a while to get this. Practice kegels for a bit and get your pc muscle strong.. Then masturbate and use the ok grip as a clamp. Just like clamping only using your grip to trap the blood. Quickly release your grip and kegel then quickly re-grip. Do this a few times. You will in fact notice blood going into penis. You should have a raging, vein popping erection while gripped.

I also noticed that while clamping towards my glans( Trying to get bigger glans) That I can fill the head and grip, but by squeezing the glans I can feel the blood squirt back down into the shaft.
                    Thank you u deserve a rep for tht

Comment

Can't maintain an erection without Kegels and/or Stimulation? Get in tune with your Arousal Levels.

Edit: I guess I read things wrong lol how do you guys not maintain an erection with the use of Kegels? I can maintain one with and without the use of Kegels.

I'm confused
                      Jay1983
                      Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
                      Last edited by Jay1983; 04-25-2013, 09:28 PM.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        Can't maintain an erection without Kegels and/or Stimulation? Get in tune with your Arousal Levels.

Edit: I guess I read things wrong lol how do you guys not maintain an erection with the use of Kegels? I can maintain one with and without the use of Kegels.

I'm confused
                        I can maintain an erection fine w.o kegels. But when I kegel I can't keep it up for more than a couple towel raises as the other guy posted earlier. I don't see how u can stimulate while doing towel raises

Comment

Originally posted by tj124 View Post
                          I can maintain an erection fine w.o kegels. But when I kegel I can't keep it up for more than a couple towel raises as the other guy posted earlier. I don't see how u can stimulate while doing towel raises
                          I'm gonna try towel raises next time I have a boner.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            I'm gonna try towel raises next time I have a boner.
                            Lol alright, sounds good

Comment

For me I gradually loose errection if I do shorter kegels. If I do longer ones, such as a few 20 or 30 second holds, my errection goes down dramatically after one or two. Although I can maintain if I'm manually stimulating at the same time, to an extent.
                              I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                              X