Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No sensitivty or pleasure during anything sexual?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sensitivty or pleasure during anything sexual?

I'm 14. I've had a girlfriend for 2 months. Things are going good between us. There's one problem though. I've been on the anti depressant "Prozac" for about 5 months, which is known to cause loss of libido/sex drive. its a common sexual side effect in the drug. That's what it has done. I simply just don't feel pleasure. We haven't done intercourse yet because of this. She knows about it and she understands but its VERY frustrating. When she gives me oral, all i can feel is her mouth and teeth rubbing up and down. i don't feel any actual pleasure gathering in the penis. All i can feel is what shes doing. The weird part is, I can *** normally, i don't *** alot, but when i do climax i only feel pleasure then. I feel no pleasure during pre-climax, but when i climax i feel pleasure and can orgasm. its really frustrating. When we fool around, i focus more on her. (eating,fingering) then she does on me, simply because of the problem. I give more then i take, simply because what i take from her doesn't really feel any pleasure.. I started on a new pill about 2.5 weeks ago called Wellbutrin which is a antidepressent that doesn't cause any sexual side effects. But i'm still taking prozac at the same time. My doctor said if the Wellbutrin doesn't help with the libido combined with prozac, in a month il have to get right off prozac and switch completely to Wellbutrin. which doesn't sound too tempting because prozac works well for me. Its just really frustrating. I want to have sex with her and want the pleasure that she's bringing to me. I don't fake moan, but i tell her it feels good... which i don't know if i shoiuld be lying, but ah, whatever. For people who are thinking of replying, "sex is 80% mental, you have to be in the mood" alot of the times i am. I try. I try really hard. She will put her boobs in my face , get me as horny as ever, but even then, i dont feel anything until i climax. And i often get soft during blowjobs... which is really embarassing. good thing she understands. I haven't tried to have sex with her yet because il probably go soft and i don't want the first time to be a bad experiance. i want the first time to be good so im waiting for this issue to resolve. But i don't really know what else to do.. other then wait and find out if the pills help? Or i need alternate pills? not sure. If any of you have any feedback that'd be great. Don't say im to young either.

Dude, what are doing on this site. You need be 18 or over in accordance with the terms of agreement. You are putting this site at risk.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

alot of people lie man, just want advice

Comment

You are 14 and you are also banned, you are welcome to come back in 4 years.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you are still reading I would say find a different doctor, too many hand shit out without due diligence. A 14 year old being put on Wellbutrin and Prozac. I have 5 boys and I would at least get a second opinion if any Dr. wanted to put one of my boys on that kind of medicine.

***********************THREAD CLOSED*********************
          Last edited by BigO; 08-22-2013, 10:53 AM.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X