i dont understand why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont understand why

i dont undrstand why i sometimes face erectile dysfunction,i am 27 years old and when i started having sex with my partner i was hard and used to go for a long time but gradually after 10 days i am not as aroused as i used to be,and i get soft, but after few minutes i come back strong but only for a few strokes,and after that i had sex with another partner and i was totally capable and was on for 20 more than minutes,but i only did it one night and even when mastrubating i stroke well and strong but after few strokes i become soft and again i start (happens two or three times before i ejaculate)what actually is my problem ?can anybody tell me why this is happening?

I would start with some medical checks hormon elevels etc.

Comment

Originally posted by anroopmri View Post
      i dont undrstand why i sometimes face erectile dysfunction,i am 27 years old and when i started having sex with my partner i was hard and used to go for a long time but gradually after 10 days i am not as aroused as i used to be,and i get soft, but after few minutes i come back strong but only for a few strokes,and after that i had sex with another partner and i was totally capable and was on for 20 more than minutes,but i only did it one night and even when mastrubating i stroke well and strong but after few strokes i become soft and again i start (happens two or three times before i ejaculate)what actually is my problem ?can anybody tell me why this is happening?
      Maybe you just need to get fit. Have you tried doing any stamina work yet?
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Al makes a good point. Also the fact that it gets hard then soft then gets hard again indicates you are capable physically , you just aren't maintaining. This could be psychological as well. I point out the fact that it was harder longer with the different partner, you were more excited maybe?
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Back off on the masturbation.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

i started jelqing and do u sujjest anything else?

Comment

Yeah, give your unit a break. I've had days like that too. One day I have sex three times and then masturbate twice on my own and then the next day my penis is dead tired. I'm surprised no one recommended kegels.

Comment

yeah thank you very much guys,i will follow these instructions,if there is anything else u guys can sujjest please do

Comment

It's Funny As You Get Older How Things My Dad Told Me Are True. "sex Or Women Is The Easiest Thing To Have To Much Of Or Too Little Of That He Had Even Seen".
                  Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

i am trying to kegel,but i dont know if i am doing it properly,i think my anus also is involving and i dont understand y i cant hold when i am errect,if i am kegling properly when i am not errect

Comment

i jelqed two days back and i start feeling pain in my sac,not too severe but pulling pain exists ,can somebody please tell me why?

Comment

i jelqed two days back and i start feeling pain in my sac,not too severe but pulling pain exists ,can somebody please tell me why?

Maybe you got a little over zealous with your jelqing and applied too much pressure? Have you done the newbie routine and properly conditioned your tool? Make sure you add heat to the area and see a physician if the problem persists.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

thank you very much,by the way does jelqing help ed

Comment

i mean cure ed

Comment

i mean cure ed
                              You'd be surprised how many guys on here started this process that had active ed and no longer do because of regular PE practice.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X