In need of some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of some advice.

Ok I'll try to keep it short, I've been battling with ED for a few years starting in very late 20's. I eventually went to the dr and he had my testosterone levels checked and it turns out that they are very low, I began with injections and prescribed a gel but don't like the idea of having to use it every day especially if using it will completely shut down my body for producing it naturally.

I'm married with kids, out of shape, over weight, returning engineering student in his senior year, so to say I'm stressed is laughable. I feel that once the stress levels fall that production in my body might pick back up. Am I living a pipe dream?(pun intended)

Any way is the low testosterone my concern for the cause of ED. I tried one of these pills at the gas station, Ave 69, and my wife and I had sex 8-10 time over a 24 hour period each time lasting a good hour, and believe me I've never felt so damn hard. Is there a way to fix this, or will I have to rely on gels and pills for the rest of my life?

The pill more than likely did nothing. Your brain on the other hand, thinking the pill did something, relaxed and let you screw without a care in the world. Funny your dick behaved like Superman all by itself because you weren't worried but you won't give the poor guy any credit. If you just relax and have fun that's the way things will work.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Man exercise it will relive your stress and your being overweight exercise also makes you feel better and adds to your blood flow ,In your heart you already know the answer to the question your asking but go bowling shoot some hoops just get the blood really moving good for twenty minutes a day it will give you benefits all over also screen for prestages of diabetis or gluten allergy

Comment

Working...
      X