Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to jelq properly without damaging your penis in the long run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to jelq properly without damaging your penis in the long run?

just curious about intense stretching and pumping, some people say when ur older it can make you inpotent. i personaly dont see how if u take it easy and let ur dick heal, but then again idk.

Member g4 is still doing pe in the retirment home and has good eq for his massive tool.

Comment

Does a penis extender make you loose girth?

I got a basic penis master extender today and it seems that it especialy stretches my glans out alot..do I have to worry about it giving me a needle dick?

Comment

Short answer is no. Not to my knowledge.

Comment

Nope. I've extended for more than 1,000 hours and didn't lose anything. Didn't gain girth either.
          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
            Nope. I've extended for more than 1,000 hours and didn't lose anything. Didn't gain girth either.
            Have you gotten decent length gains from all of the extending time?

Comment

+5/8 inch last time I measured which was at 1,000 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                +5/8 inch last time I measured which was at 1,000 hours
                What about BPFSL gains? About the same?

Comment

steneo, did your extender pinch the sides and top of your penis and kind of cave it in when u tighten the strap? sorry for askin all these questions haha, im just a little worried that this extender is gonna deform my dick and make it long thin and wierd looking at the glans if I wear it too long.

Comment

If you are starting to get that sort of a change, chances are your length will have increased as well. I didn't see any thing but some gains. I also did manual work as well,and always forced blood through my member after using my extender. My extender much the same as many other users has been modified over the years for comfort. I made a cloth wrap and use a Velcro strap to keep it all in there without problems. There are many threads here on extenders, search my post as well as others and you will find answers for your questions. "But no needle dick" Good Luck TAAB

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                      What about BPFSL gains? About the same?
                      More - 1.25 inches in BPFSL

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                      steneo, did your extender pinch the sides and top of your penis and kind of cave it in when u tighten the strap? sorry for askin all these questions haha, im just a little worried that this extender is gonna deform my dick and make it long thin and wierd looking at the glans if I wear it too long.
                      When I had the andro it did pinch (by this I mean compress, not sharp pinching pain) the sides and top when I tightened the strap/noose. It didn't cause any of those things you are worried about though - everything for me still has pretty much the same "look" except that it's a bit longer.

Comment

Steneo, you say you wore the extender for 1000 hours right...how many hours a day did u wear it for?? (when u just got it starting out and when u got used to it and had it for awhile?)

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                          Steneo, you say you wore the extender for 1000 hours right...how many hours a day did u wear it for?? (when u just got it starting out and when u got used to it and had it for awhile?)
                          Honestly, that varied a LOT and it took me almost a year to get to 1,000 hours. Generally my goal was 5-6 hours per day but I frequently didn't make it. Check out my log for a more complete description - specifically post 38:

Steneo's journey to a better me

Comment

can the bathmate damage your balls?

When I Pump to the max pressure it digs in to the part where the sack and the shaft meet and it doesnt feel good..can this effect me in the long run?? cause I know bathmate isnt doctor approved...and also anyway to stop stretching out the skin on ur balls when pumping? thanks

Comment

It could hurt them if they get sucked in or are being crushed by the gator. Any thing that causes pain is not good in PE.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X