Some advice please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice please....

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone could shed any light on something for me? Why is it that when I wake up in the mornings I can get a decent erection but I have difficulties getting one later in the day?

I am 42 years old, I exercise regularly and am in great shape (I still have a 6 pack) and my testosterone levels are fine.

I am fully aware that a man's testosterone levels are greater in the morning and deteriorate as the day progresses however I would still expect some form of response 'down below' at any time throughout the day.

I can get heavily aroused and I'm still flaccid. It's getting to the point where I'm getting worried about having sex at any time after 9am.....

Does anyone else have any experience of this and are able to offer some advice? Thanks

I am experiencing similar symptoms, I too would benefit from some advice on this topic.

Comment

I highly doubt that your T levels are fluctuating so much throughout the day that your erections are affected. I could be wrong: Check with your doctor. I'm sure schooling has taught them a thing or two.

Otherwise, how's your mental state? Do you worry a lot in bed?
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
      X