My ED solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ED solution

I have had an inflatable penile implant since 2002 and would be happy to talk with any guy about it.

1. What model?
    2. Have you had it replaced yet?
    3. Can you orgasm and ejaculate normally still?
    4. How is your size before vs after?

Comment

When you say it is inflatable, do you mean it fills up with air or that the implant pushes your actual blood into your penis? Serious question, glad you're able to talk about it!

Comment

What happened? Why did you lose your ability to get hard? Or maybe it's because you are a really old dude? No offense, I'm not that far away from being an really old dude myself. That's life. I understand. I'm asking because I want to avoid what happened to you at all costs.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Hey David!

Welcome to the Gym.

I don't mean to disinterest you in the Gym, but I do not believe manual PE exercises are compatable with a penile implant. However, pumping can sometimes help newly implanted guys get some of their lost length back.and help restore the health of their penis.

However, I recommend you visit franktalk.org where you will find a forum dedicated to guys who have undergone implant surgery.

That being said and as a long tem sufferer of ED, I would be delighted to hear about your ED history; the reasons you opted for an implant; and how you are currently working with your implant.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X