cpps help????? developed vericocele and epididymal cyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpps help????? developed vericocele and epididymal cyst

Any help with cpps please.... I have also developed vericocele and an cyst and ed..... Pain in scrotum and pelvis.... My life is ruined

Originally posted by worried_123 View Post
    Any help with cpps please.... I have also developed vericocele and an cyst and ed..... Pain in scrotum and pelvis.... My life is ruined
    Yea, that's it, you'll never be able to walk and talk again. ;-)

Varicocele may give you some dull prolonged pain at times, you may need the occasional paracetamol to help your concentration. Varicocele can be reduced with a simple operation but can re-occur. I would only have the operation if the varicocele grew too large.

When I had a cyst in my scrotum it was extremely painful. If I tried to run I would end up doubled over on the ground. It was like having your nut smacked with a hammer, a kind of vibrating/ reverberating pain in your nut and the pain spread up into the abdomen. The doctor prescribed a course of tablets and the cyst disappeared.

I assume you have been to the doctor?

Comment

Been to a doctor. Pain goes to abdomen. Not prescribed any tablets for the cyst. What type of tablets been prescribed to you. Please help?

Comment

Sorry I don't know, it was 26 years ago.Were you provided with any information as to what can be done?

Comment

He said nothing can be done just pain killers. He said cyst can only be operated.

Comment

Working...
          X