Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Ailments

Hello,
    This is my first post and I would appreciate any feedback hopefully from people that experienced what I have or know where I could find some help and relief.
    -In 2006 I went to the Boston Medical Clinic which offers medicine in the form of injections to treat erectile dysfunction. When meeting with the doctor he told me to lay down and he will inject the medicine into my penis. Ever since than I have a penis that won't stop retracting. It goes inside itself and has recently got worse. This is extremely frustrating and has severely lowered my confidence.
    -In 2013 I purchased a bathmate pump which came with no instructions. I used it a little bit more aggressively than what I should have. I experienced no pain whatsoever though but ever since than my suspensory ligament has been compromised and now my erections are not able to stand up like they used to before the bathmate and is actually very difficult to get a partial erection.
    These ailments have pushed me to the point I would like my life to end though I will not commit suicide, I wish I would die somehow to end this torture that I have done to my body. It is difficult to function in day to day activities as I am constantly thinking about my ailments. Thank you in advance to the people who read this. Any direction or advice would be appreciated and even more so from people that have gone through anything I have.
Working...
X