Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird erection problem

hi everyone,

please allow me to explain my situation. I am a 25 yr old guy and as much as I am embarrassed to say it, i masturbate a lot. like 2-3 times/day. rarely 4.. so I am jerking off in the morning and all of a sudden I lose "some" of my erection, not completely. since then, my erection seems soft, and my flaccid penis seems softer, thinner and less sensitive. usually my flaccid penis is really short, but now its not that short, as if the shortening mechanism has went off. also my balls have become a bit loose. I have had NO other symptom. no bruise, no pain, no blood in urine, no incontinence. my morning erections are also weaker. I went to the urologist and he thinks everything is fine. routine urine lab tests were normal. I am ejaculating normal, but masturbating does not feel fun 'cause of weaker erection. this change literally happened within 1 second...if someone has been a victim of the same/ someone knows the cure, please lend a helping hand.
    higham.stephen
    Last edited by higham.stephen; 06-21-2014, 06:51 PM.

to the Gym higham.stephen!

Please make sure to read the following thread!!

Masturbate less, preferably edge instead, about three times a week is good, over doing it causes what you are experiencing now.

In case you haven't already done so, checkout the START HERE thread and pay attention to safety instructions, pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here go with JP90.

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for replying.. I fear a nerve injury.. can you be absolutely sure that it cant be it? are you a doctor?

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      to the Gym higham.stephen!

Please make sure to read the following thread!!

Masturbate less, preferably edge instead, about three times a week is good, over doing it causes what you are experiencing now.

In case you haven't already done so, checkout the START HERE thread and pay attention to safety instructions, pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here go with JP90.

Good Luck!

Comment

No, I am not a doctor, and the urologist you went to said that everything is fine, so please don't worry, nerve injuries have different symptoms.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by higham.stephen View Post
          hi everyone,

please allow me to explain my situation. I am a 25 yr old guy and as much as I am embarrassed to say it, i masturbate a lot. like 2-3 times/day. rarely 4.. so I am jerking off in the morning and all of a sudden I lose "some" of my erection, not completely. since then, my erection seems soft, and my flaccid penis seems softer, thinner and less sensitive. usually my flaccid penis is really short, but now its not that short, as if the shortening mechanism has went off. also my balls have become a bit loose. I have had NO other symptom. no bruise, no pain, no blood in urine, no incontinence. my morning erections are also weaker. I went to the urologist and he thinks everything is fine. routine urine lab tests were normal. I am ejaculating normal, but masturbating does not feel fun 'cause of weaker erection. this change literally happened within 1 second...if someone has been a victim of the same/ someone knows the cure, please lend a helping hand.
          Probably anxiety and thinking about it too much, as the guy above said - try edging / not finishing etc.
          Work the muscle instead of your brain's reward circuitry.

Comment

Thanks mr b8... I am very scared .. I just want to go back to how used to be.. which was literally 2 days ago.. it was almost as if my penis said " 2 much!! you go to hell!! like I said, I want to feel myself again... I have a tough life, with all my exams and what not, `and this is a way to overcome stress.. I don't want this to become stress...
            Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
            No, I am not a doctor, and the urologist you went to said that everything is fine, so please don't worry, nerve injuries have different symptoms.

Comment

Welcome to the gym higham.stephen!

These are important too if you are beginning to PE

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Maybe try and resist the temptation to touch yourself for a week, a combination of stress and overworking is probably what is causing your problems, if your erections are not something like in a weeks time of complete rest I will be surprised.

Taking up PE can have a positive effect on EQ too, but I would leave this also till you are a little more clear and rested.

Good luck, stay positive!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
              X