Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this stack safe to take?

Hello guys,

I'm sorry if this is deemed to be in the wrong place in the forum. If so, please feel free to move topic.

I just wanted to ask people's opinion about this stack as to whether it would be wise to take at the same time throughout the day.

My stake is -

Collagen. (I take this because I'm getting a lot of loose skin on my face. And on my penis!! )

L-Arginine - I take this as I want to widen my penis' vessels to allow more blood there.

L-DOPA with Green Tea Extract EGCG - I take this as I believe, my doctors does too, that my brain is lacking dopamine.

5HTP - To make sure my serotonin production isn't depleted due to the above combination. (l-dopa and egcg.)

Vitamin B6 - Don't know why, just because it helps extracting the properties of the pills above? Or maybe I'm being too thick.

I'm also thinking of starting to take l-Tyrosine as it is a dopamine precursor.

Any advice? Would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by Hawar View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm sorry if this is deemed to be in the wrong place in the forum. If so, please feel free to move topic.

I just wanted to ask people's opinion about this stack as to whether it would be wise to take at the same time throughout the day.

My stake is -

Collagen. (I take this because I'm getting a lot of loose skin on my face. And on my penis!! )

L-Arginine - I take this as I want to widen my penis' vessels to allow more blood there.

L-DOPA with Green Tea Extract EGCG - I take this as I believe, my doctors does too, that my brain is lacking dopamine.

5HTP - To make sure my serotonin production isn't depleted due to the above combination. (l-dopa and egcg.)

Vitamin B6 - Don't know why, just because it helps extracting the properties of the pills above? Or maybe I'm being too thick.

I'm also thinking of starting to take l-Tyrosine as it is a dopamine precursor.

Any advice? Would be much appreciated.
    Raising dopamine won't deplete your serotonin levels....
    And EGCG may actually increase serotonin and dopamine both...seeing as it is a COMT inhibitor.

Ever think of adding any NOS booster?
    Alot of people find adding hawthorne extract is a great boost as well.

Comment

Not sure about NOS booster. As you mentioned to me the other day, due to me getting a good pump in the gym, my nitric oxide levels are OK? Or something to that effect.

Comment

Not sure about NOS booster. As you mentioned to me the other day, due to me getting a good pump in the gym, my nitric oxide levels are OK? Or something to that effect.
        Yeah that's right. Most likely they are Ok.

Comment

It seems like your E.Q issues really must relate back to your nerves or some neuroendocrine malfunction.

Comment

Is that serious?

Comment

Is that serious?
              Could be...just go see an endo and get a second opinion. I don't want to worry you if there happens to be a psychogenic issue. Only you know yourself...

Comment

What's the symptoms of neuroendocrine malfunction, btw?

Comment

What's the symptoms of neuroendocrine malfunction, btw?
                  It depends on what type of neuroendocrine malfunction we are talking about...
                  I mean, there's hypogonadism which is undersecretion or low testosterone.
                  There's high prolactin levels which kill your dopamine and test...
                  There's autonomic nerve dysfunction (which entails overactive or underactive sympathetic nervous system)
                  Low histamine, high serotonin....disruptions in calcium channels...
                  False Immunoreactivity or androgen insensitivity, prader-willi...
                  The list goes on.
                  Tons of shit...

As I said - it's almost always about the the balance between Contractility and Relaxation that matters...having far too much relaxation can be a problem if there is almost zero contractility (or constriction)...

Comment

People will argue with me on this, but L-Arginine doesn't do anything. I've taken it many times over the course of several months and it never did a damn thing. Try the 5 G's instead (stickied in this forum). I'd also personally recommend taking zinc, upping your vitamin c, drinking pomegranate juice regularly, cutting out fatty processed foods, and increasing exercise!
                    I_Like_Blondes
                    Last edited by I_Like_Blondes; 07-22-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Like_Blondes View Post
                      People will argue with me on this, but L-Arginine doesn't do anything. I've taken it many times over the course of several months and it never did a damn thing. Try the 5 G's instead (stickied in this forum). I'd also personally recommend taking zinc, upping your vitamin c, drinking pomegranate juice regularly, cutting out fatty processed foods, and increasing exercise!
                      Yeah the fact of the matter is arginine only helps if nitric oxide synthase is around in sufficient amounts..arginine is basically just a raw material for nitric oxide to be produced. It doesn't directly raise N.O levels and it won't raise N.O at all (or at least not much) if your test levels are in the shitter or adrenaline is sky high.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Like_Blondes View Post
                        Zinc, Vitamin C and pomegranate juice together with the 5g's? How much pomegranate juice should I drink?? Would pills be OK?

At the moment, having taken 3grams of L-arginine for above 5 days, I haven't noticed too much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
                          Yeah the fact of the matter is arginine only helps if nitric oxide synthase is around in sufficient amounts..arginine is basically just a raw material for nitric oxide to be produced. It doesn't directly raise N.O levels and it won't raise N.O at all (or at least not much) if your test levels are in the shitter or adrenaline is sky high.
                          Is there anything that I can combine with L-arginine to perhaps make it work??

Comment

Is there anything that I can combine with L-arginine to perhaps make it work??
                            There's a whole lot of synergists.
                            NOS activators.
                            -Jiaogolan Extract
                            -Garlic
                            -Ginkgo Biloba
                            -Icariin
                            -Dark Chocalate / Cacao / Cocoa (has an effect due to theobromine)
                            -Free Testosterone Boosters (divanil nettle extract, Proviron..)
                            -Panax Ginseng Extract
                            corageon
                            Banned
                            Last edited by corageon; 07-22-2014, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Anyone of them would be fine, then?

I just noticed that I've got a bottle of tribulus terrestris with saponins. Is that any good for anything regarding libido and ED?

Comment

Working...
                              X