Kegeling to maintain an erection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegeling to maintain an erection?

As the title says, for me to maintain an erection I have to kegel in order to keep it up. And when I feel an erection start to rise is INVOLUNTARY kegel, without my approval my body just starts doing this. I've heard that this isn't good but I was wondering how this happened to me and if there is a way to get rid of it? I also lose my erections pretty quickly too. Like I've literally lost my erections getting up to do missionary with a girl and trying to put it in. I've read somewhere on this website someone said if you lose your erection quickly that "Its your fault and you can't do anything about it, your body isn't supposed to maintain an erection without stimulation".

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

Balance your pelvic floor with regular and reverse kegels, too many kegels may tire out your muscles and weaken your erection.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I noticed that when doing kegeling during masturbation (as it is for me!), the cum shot hardly every comes out at the end. Maybe kegling prevented it from coming out, as it does when urinating?

Comment

MRB8 I feel that thats the only way I can get an erection to stay is with kegeling though, like i'll feel the blood rushing to my penis and its starting to get hard, then i'll kegel and and will get a full erection. If i'm not having some contact with my penis (masterbating/oral/sex) I lose my erection in a few seconds. Then again its so hard not to kegel while erect.

Comment

I think MRB8 means doing reverse kegals to balance it out, that's the feeling you get when you do a poo
          Start
          May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
          July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
          NBPEL + 0.6"
          MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphPhoLauren View Post
            MRB8 I feel that thats the only way I can get an erection to stay is with kegeling though, like i'll feel the blood rushing to my penis and its starting to get hard, then i'll kegel and and will get a full erection. If i'm not having some contact with my penis (masterbating/oral/sex) I lose my erection in a few seconds. Then again its so hard not to kegel while erect.
            If your pelvic floor is balanced, you will not need to kegel to maintain an erection, which is a sign of imbalance, take a look at the link in the post above, and follow a routine to balance your pelvic floor, then with time (soon) you will not have this problem.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

While we're on the topic, out of curiosity what happens if the imbalance is flipped so to speak? So that your rear muscles (for want of the actual name) are stronger than your front muscles. Does this imbalance result in the same problems people like me and Ralph experience?
              Start
              May 15th 2014

July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
              NBPEL + 0.6"
              MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Its not the front or rear, its how tight the pelvic floor is, kegels cause tightness and reverse kegels stretch the muscles so they are able to grow stronger.

An imbalance means either too tight or too loose (stretched), in both cases weakness may occur and trouble to maintain an erection.

The aforementioned thread discusses how to identify the imbalance and its cause, and it explains how to treat it.

Comment

Ahh I see! So humour me here; assuming you bring your pelvic floor to balance, a routine that includes front and back kegals will from that point make the whole pelvic floor stronger whilst maintaining the balance, am I correct?
                  Start
                  May 15th 2014

July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
                  NBPEL + 0.6"
                  MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Originally posted by SquiddlyDee View Post
                    Ahh I see! So humour me here; assuming you bring your pelvic floor to balance, a routine that includes front and back kegals will from that point make the whole pelvic floor stronger whilst maintaining the balance, am I correct?
                    You will need to also keep doing reverse kegels to maintain that balance, it all depends on the ratio of regular to reverse kegels.

Comment

I'm sorry to hound you with questions MR B8, I really have been reading articles about this but I'm a little unclear and want to make sure I understand things Properly. So by definition...

A Regular Kegal: is the feeling you get when you stop urinating mid stream

A Reverse Kegal: is the feeling you get when you start urinating

A Back Regular Kegal: is the feeling you get if you were to suddenly stop mid poo (sorry)

A Back Reverse Kegal: is the feeling you get when you do a poo

If I have these wrong can you correct me using the same childish terms I seem to understand more easily
                      Start
                      May 15th 2014

July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
                      NBPEL + 0.6"
                      MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Originally posted by SquiddlyDee View Post
                        I'm sorry to hound you with questions MR B8, I really have been reading articles about this but I'm a little unclear and want to make sure I understand things Properly. So by definition...

A Regular Kegal: is the feeling you get when you stop urinating mid stream

A Reverse Kegal: is the feeling you get when you start urinating

A Back Regular Kegal: is the feeling you get if you were to suddenly stop mid poo (sorry)

A Back Reverse Kegal: is the feeling you get when you do a poo

If I have these wrong can you correct me using the same childish terms I seem to understand more easily
                        No problem.

Yes, you got it right, also note that to do a reverse kegel you relax your pelvic floor and flex your lower abs to apply pressure on your pelvic floor and stretch it out gently.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-thats-me.html

Comment

You da best mayn
                          Start
                          May 15th 2014

July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
                          NBPEL + 0.6"
                          MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Working...
                          X