Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused about having ED or not need help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about having ED or not need help!!!!!

Hey guys im new here and came here to get some serious help as it is scaring shit out of me. Im 28 yrs old and I had very healthy sexual relations 2 years back till I notice this scary thing intermittently. So I broke up with my ex like 2 yrs back and got into frnds with benefit relationship with this other gurl. Everything was good with my ex who had kinda slim build and then I got with this gurl who is curvy and the type of girl I always dream of having in bed. So what next happen took me by surprise as we were making out for first time I cudnt get erection that was d first time i noticed it and I was like wtf I mean b4 this it never happened it use to be like even if i was abt to hav sex wtih my ex just by d idea i use shag just b4 getting with her and den get with her so v cud enjoy more.

But then next time I had proper sex with her so I was relived a bit but it was not to that level at with I use to enjoy with my ex. So I thought it might be partner specific impotency so I hooked up with this other gurl from my work place who has same slim build and again d sex was great I was feeling erotic the same way I use to feel with my ex and it was awesome. Then again I got to hook up with this lady who is curvy and again I saw d same thing. I was able to have sex but then I had to take care that my erection doesnt go off and have to use my hand to get it hard but that doesnt happen when Im with this slim gurl frm my work place.

Just to let u know I masturbate regularly you can say every single day and sometimes even two times a day. So can this be d reason for it????

Please help me guys whats the problem with me and how can I fix it (

Stress, too much masturbation, and very poor grammar.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      and very poor grammar.

That was good
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
      X