Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about normal kegels

Heya all!

I have question about normal kegels and masturbation.

I do not masturbate often but when I do I use lots of kegels to get erect does this have negative effect like towards premature ejaculation?

I feel like me performing these ''extra'' kegels I'm creating inbalance in my pelvic floor muscles. What do you guys think?

I have noticed that it comes down completely to breathing when I focuse on my breathing I do not kegel at all. I do not mean here that I'm not in control of my kegels meaning that I do IK's.

This has became like a habit of mine for some reason and I do not do it to get to PONR but more towards getting erect quicker.

I'm performing both normal and reverse kegels. I perform reverse kegels on one day and normal kegels on another day and have one day a week where I do not do kegels at all.

The amount of normal kegels I do is 60 and I do 70 reverse kegels.

Do I need to do both type of kegels each day or my kegel routine is fine( doing normal kegels on one day and reverse kegels on another day)?

If this is a wrong section for these questions feel free to move it to the right section.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

I recommend that you do not rely on kegels to get an erection.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      I recommend that you do not rely on kegels to get an erection.
      Could you go a bit more in depth with this?

Comment

Other than imbalance, overusing your PC muscle may tire it out, and make you loose EQ fast, a tired muscle is unable to efficiently pump blood into your penis, which poses a risk on the long run.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Other than imbalance, overusing your PC muscle may tire it out, and make you loose EQ fast, a tired muscle is unable to efficiently pump blood into your penis, which poses a risk on the long run.
          Ok so this could be one reasoning why I'm having lower EQ. I'm going to pay close attention to my breathing since I noticed that then I stay relaxed and do not perform those kegels.

Going to stop this habit of kegeling to gain erection and why should I be rushing to get an erection I will take my time.

I do this constantly when taking measurments.

Comment

I think jelqing would add some balance to hanging and help with the EQ.

Comment

I think jelqing would add some balance to hanging and help with the EQ.
              I'm already doing that 20 minutes a day.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post

I do not masturbate often but when I do I use lots of kegels to get erect
                frabz-I-DONT-ALWAYS-MASTURBATE-BUT-WHEN-I-DO-I-USE-MY-RIGHT-HAND-c27694.jpg

Purp, I saw the opportunity and just couldn't help myself.

To your question: I started noticing my pelvic floor would get tired from too many kegels (mainly while edging). You may wanna take a break from kegels if your noticing your PC muscle is getting tired.

I think sitting alot while edging or kegeling adds pressure to your pelvic floor causing you to subconsciously tighten up. I sometimes like edging while standing or doing a semi-squat (feels nice to me).

*You may want to look into yoga poses that help relax and stretch the pelvic floor.

Comment

These may help

Reverse Kegel Breathing

Pelvic Floor Yoga

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd-Since-92 View Post
                    I have read the first one but going to look into the Pelvic Floor Yoga one.

I actually use only my right hand to masturbate how did you know?

Doing it with left one just feels weird.

Comment

Lucky guess. I'm a lefty lol.

Here's another one

Pelvic Floor Balance

Comment

Just experimented with breathing while masturbating it actually felt much better and to top it off I became erect even quicker.

So performing constant kegels while trying to erect was stupid from my behalf. Just staying relaxed and focusing on that breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                          Just experimented with breathing while masturbating it actually felt much better and to top it off I became erect even quicker.

So performing constant kegels while trying to erect was stupid from my behalf. Just staying relaxed and focusing on that breathing.
                          Felt the same way when I first tried it.

Comment

Working...
                          X