How to live with Ed? Crying everyday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to live with Ed? Crying everyday.

My Ed which 7s physical totally destroys me. I can have sex but my Ed hinders me to approach othet than prostitutes. I am crying everyday. I habe only nehative thoughts, complexes before other men, envy other men. Asking myself why it happened to me. I am just 32, have no dreams and hopes anymore. Gonna try cialus 5 mg daily, habe huge feats it will not work. I feel like i was robbed from life.

Everyone has problems, some have ED, some have terminal cancer. If you did not have ED you would be crying about something else right now. Right now you have a tiny pill that can change your life. All you gotta do is take it once a day in the morning and it's as if nothing was wrong with you. That is a pretty good deal. There's millions of people that would rather choose your situation than theirs because you still have a chance for perfectly normal life. Try it, it most likely works, if not then let's worry about it afterwards.

Comment

Give the medication a chance and if it doesn't work then you can take it to the next stage in your treatment. There is always an answer to these problems...psychological or physical.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

No i wouldn cry about other stuff, because i never cried before i realised i have physical Ed. Ed is not comparable to any other problem/illness. I had very big problems in my life before. I always stayed positive. But Ed kills me. Now i live in a state of selfpityness. If not sex with prostitutes, there would be nothing to live for. And even this sex is not always satusfying because if Ed.

This pill is really my last hope.

Comment

Do not let your depression get the better of you! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Millions of men have had the same problem and overcome.

Comment

If you can have sex with prostitutes why can't you have sex with other women in other professions?
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Physical??????

Comment

I explained my problem in sone other threads. It is 100% physical, was confirmed with ultrasound. The doc said it is not that dramatic. Well, it is dramatic that my sex is very limited.

When i say sex with prostitutes i mean missiomary position and doggy, when i lose etection like 50% of the time. Nothing mental, my dick just can't hold blood. I can't imagine having sex with normal women with my condition.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonZ View Post
                  I explained my problem in sone other threads. It is 100% physical, was confirmed with ultrasound. The doc said it is not that dramatic. Well, it is dramatic that my sex is very limited.

When i say sex with prostitutes i mean missiomary position and doggy, when i lose etection like 50% of the time. Nothing mental, my dick just can't hold blood. I can't imagine having sex with normal women with my condition.
                  When he says not dramatic I suspect a kegel /rk training regime would see you having normal sex . But then I suspect you are to into the drama of it all.

Comment

Have you discussed your depression with your doctor?

Comment

How can kegel cleam the calcification that i have in my erectile tissue? I tried it. No effect at all. I told to a psychiatrist. Wanna do it again.

I would give up both legs to have a healthy dick. No trolling

Comment

How is it physical? What did the ultrasound reveal to be wrong?
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

How can kegel cleam the calcification that i have in my erectile tissue? I tried it. No effect at all. I told to a psychiatrist. Wanna do it again.

Why are you worried that people may think your a troll?

Comment

Start a progress thread then and be prepared for long term work .

Comment

Hey there JasonZ. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but I think it's just important to take it day by day. Perhaps the pill will work, but you've already mentally prepared yourself if it doesn't. That's actually a good thing.

If the ultrasound confirmed that you have damaged erectile tissue, then I'm not sure what else I can say. I was thinking that maybe you had a venous leak or something, but this would be a different issue entirely. If erectile tissue is the problem, then kegals probably won't do anything, that's true.

Like I said, just take it day by day, look into all methods you can. Also, here's a couple of ideas. Fish Oil. Minor anti-inflammatory and thins the blood a little, improving blood flow. Also look into L-arginine, VERY common in attempting to fix ED. It seems some have luck with it, but it's one of the most recommended supplements on these forums anyway.

How exactly did you end up with your condition? Damaged erectile tissue? does that just happen, or is it from an actual injury or something you did? With PE, or otherwise? Well, regardless...

NEVER, EVER give up on yourself. Things may look bad now, but giving up is one of the worst things you can do. Why do you only want to go for prostitutes? Are you afraid that women won't want to be with you, if they know you have ED? I'll let you in on a little secret my friend... A lot of women are unfaithful anyway. Will this make it worse? Maybe. I don't know. But you can't get down on yourself. Like I said my friend, just take it day by day. Try different methods.

Maybe you'll have to make a lifestyle change. You will likely come to accept it in time. And here's something else to consider. Having ED does NOT make you any less of a man. Don't ever even consider THINK that. We're all here for you. Good luck Jason. There is hope, and don't forget it.
                              Start: BPEL: ~5.00+ Girth: 5.00" (Base/Mid)

7/22/15:
                              BPEL ~5.5" Optimistic... Girth: 5-3/8" Base, 5.00" mid

Goal:
                              BPEL ~7.5", Mid-Girth: 5.50", maybe 6" towards base.

Comment

Working...
                              X