Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not ED problem, but shrinking penis when in public places like showers

Hi,
    This is quite embarrassing problem, but it would rock my world if someone had find a solution for this one. I don't have a small penis...usually it's quite ok - medium size. But when I'm in shower or other public places where nudeness is involved, my testicles shrink and come close to my groins - not hanging loosely and also penis shortens. This is really disturbing and I've been suffering it for my whole life. Does anyone have any tips how to maintain normal blood-pressure in pubic region and also stay enough relaxed so that your balls hang normally?

Originally posted by migi111 View Post
    Hi,
    This is quite embarrassing problem, but it would rock my world if someone had find a solution for this one. I don't have a small penis...usually it's quite ok - medium size. But when I'm in shower or other public places where nudeness is involved, my testicles shrink and come close to my groins - not hanging loosely and also penis shortens. This is really disturbing and I've been suffering it for my whole life. Does anyone have any tips how to maintain normal blood-pressure in pubic region and also stay enough relaxed so that your balls hang normally?
    Who says they are not normal. My ex husband was the ultimate grower. His testicles and penis could fit it my hands with room left over. When he was erect he was well above average. He liked being a "grower" His package always stayed out of the way when he worked or road dirt bikes etc.
    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Well my dick shrinks with cold ,exercise or stress all quite normal . My balls on the other hand used to go right up into my body so they were not external at all when cold .

Comment

Yup, you are a grower, cold or water will do it. All I have to do is walk by the kitchen sink and I get shrinkage. lol You can try lazy ass stretching, it will help with flaccid hang.

Thread: The perfect Regular LAS and Bundled LAS
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
          Who says they are not normal. My ex husband was the ultimate grower. His testicles and penis could fit it my hands with room left over. When he was erect he was well above average. He liked being a "grower" His package always stayed out of the way when he worked or road dirt bikes etc.
          Truer words, never spoken! I am the opposite, and wish I was a "grower"! I was "blessed" with a "shower" from birth (my flaccid hang is 6"X 5.25") and believe me, IT GETS IN THE WAY --A LOT!! I was a Jock in HS & college, and while it "looked good" in the locker room & showers around other GUYS, ....BIG F'N DEAL! I got my balls knocked off constantly, and THAT'S NOT FUN! On top of that, I was a catcher in baseball, a goalie in hockey and played offensive tackle in football. My only BREAK (in sports) was swim season, but I looked pretty gross in a speedo too! Inexperienced girls in HS, while they were intrigued by it, were also kinda scared of it (that was a "different" challenge all on its own!).

So be careful what you ask for, a "shower" cock ain't all it's cracked up to be! I ended up with a testicular torsion as a HS sophomore, and was lucky enough to get a brilliant Urologist who sought alternatives to surgery for me (stretches, massage & wearing a "cuff"). Fortunately,he didn't want to cut on a 16 year old boy's balls. I am more thankful for THAT than he will ever know!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Well my dick shrinks with cold ,exercise or stress all quite normal . My balls on the other hand used to go right up into my body so they were not external at all when cold .
            Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Yup, you are a grower, cold or water will do it. All I have to do is walk by the kitchen sink and I get shrinkage. lol You can try lazy ass stretching, it will help with flaccid hang.

Thread: The perfect Regular LAS and Bundled LAS
            Add me to the list! I only hate it because I boat a lot and come in frequent contact with women when I'm in wet swim trunks. And if the wind blows against the front of my trunks, I find myself turning around pretty damn quickly.

Comment

Really who's looking and why would you care?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Learn to keep your pelvic floor relaxed.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  Learn to keep your pelvic floor relaxed.
                  I have tried to do reverse kegels, but that didn't help. It's weird....there are day when I'm well hung all the time, even after the exercise. And then there are days when the package is simply way smaller than normally. Could it be some kind of biorythm-thing? Could be stress levels too. When I'm on holidays I feel better and downstairs is well endowed.

Comment

I have tried to do reverse kegels, but that didn't help. It's weird....there are day when I'm well hung all the time, even after the exercise. And then there are days when the package is simply way smaller than normally. Could it be some kind of biorythm-thing? Could be stress levels too. When I'm on holidays I feel better and downstairs is well endowed.
                    Please reread all of the gentleman's posts above... You are completely normal! Relax and have fun!

Comment

You want real embarrassment ?

Walk around in the men's community shower with a raging boner. Be sure to smile a lot.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

What you're describing is normal. I'm an extreme grower, erect size is more than double my flaccid size, and my balls are nothing to write home about. I was a swimmer all 4 years in high school, and that made the shrinkage after practice even more pronounced. But the thing is that 95% of other guys were in the same boat, so it didn't really bother me. Nobody has ever teased me about it. And what Jock said about it getting in the way a lot is true. Even I have to adjust my package frequently during certain ab exercises so nothing gets squished. And I could see having a 6"+ chub during track sprints throwing me off balance, lol. Strap that sucker in place.

In addition, experiencing a penis go from small and soft, to huge and hard can be quite the turn on for some women, especially those who aren't aware how much they can grow. The bigger the difference, the bigger the arousal!
                        Sequoia Tree
                        Member of the Month July 2016
                        Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 06-29-2015, 02:49 PM.
                        Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                        Pre PE
                        BPEL: 6.75"
                        MEG: 5.125"
                        Current
                        BPEL: 7.75"
                        MEG: 5.3"

Comment

^ In some of my first posts I describe how completely amazed I was to watch my husbands tiny little flaccid penis grown to a beautiful, vein covered cock right before my eyes! I loved it and still do.

That is something I think I will never get tired of watching!

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
                            What you're describing is normal. I'm an extreme grower, erect size is more than double my flaccid size, and my balls are nothing to write home about. I was a swimmer all 4 years in high school, and that made the shrinkage after practice even more pronounced. But the thing is that 95% of other guys were in the same boat, so it didn't really bother me. Nobody has ever teased me about it. And what Jock said about it getting in the way a lot is true. Even I have to adjust my package frequently during certain ab exercises so nothing gets squished. And I could see having a 6"+ chub during track sprints throwing me off balance, lol. Strap that sucker in place.

In addition, experiencing a penis go from small and soft, to huge and hard can be quite the turn on for some women, especially those who aren't aware how much they can grow. The bigger the difference, the bigger the arousal!
                            I played team sports before there were compression shorts for guys, so I always wore jocks, like all guys did. Problem was, most jocks that fit a 33" waist are mediums. My package wouldn't fit in a medium jock, so I had to have larger ones reduced in the waist so my junk was protected! My mother would "customize" them for me in HS. Believe me, that caused a bit of "jockularity" in the locker room! On top of that, MY jocks had my name written on the band with a sharpie, so when the trainers did laundry, mine didn't get mixed up with the other guys. That was a dividend hygeniclly I suppose, but only if the trainers didn't use enough detergent! Getting an adult X-Lg cup for baseball & hockey into a jock was a whole different challenge!

Comment

Hi,
                              One exercise that likely will help your testicle hang is rbi99's testicular jelqs (use the search tool on top right of forums page). Over time, these will help relax and elongate the cremaster muscles located in the fascia skin layer of the scrotum. That muscle group surrounds the testicles both right & left and lift or descend the testicles involuntarily to regulate heat/cold for optimum sperm production. They can also be voluntarily activated individually by gently rubbing the inner thigh near the scrotum causing the muscle to activate on that side only lifting the testical; kegels done properly, will also activate the cremaster muscles.

The testicular jelqs should be done 2-3 times per week (don't over do them) gently; over time, your balls will hang lower and heavier. You can also try a leather testicular cuff or ball stretcher that can be worn all day and for sleeping, which will train the testicels to hang lower and stretch the cremaster muscles, spermatic cords and scrotum. Typically guys with tight ball sacs begin with a 1" wide cuff and progress up to 1.5" & 2" wide ones over a year or so, depending on how low your desired hang is. Testicular weights can also be attached to some stretchers to add extra tension, thereby decreasing the time necessary you have to wear the stretcher in order to achieve the desired hang. Hope this info helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X