Short Term ED... mind games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Term ED... mind games

Hello everyone… first time poster and hoping for some advice. Might be a long post.

I started PE few months ago… semi-irregular routine with jelqs and stretching. EQ has improved (until recently) and maybe some length gains (measurement method has evolved so tough to confirm actual).

My story/problem
    Met a women and had a different experience then I’m accustom to… basically she’s a horny MILF that really wanted my dick. Typically, I have been the pursuer having to woo a new women’s clothes off, so this was new territory and made me a little unsure of wanting to go fwd. Anyway, due to all the thinking and different situation the little guy would NOT work. Of course this was very disappointing to everyone, but the night was still an OK time.

Now I’m a little obsessed with “recovering” from this situation with her. We had a date since, but didn’t go any further cause of kids, schedule, etc. Likely we will have a chance for sex again.

Due to this situation I’ve been focusing on getting erections, which are more difficult to obtain now… likely due to all the thought. I’m interested what the more experienced guys would do in this situation.

When we get together again is TBD and could be suddenly. So my routine now is:
    Light PE, as I want to rested and ready.
    Ballooning… thought is that it will make me hornier, but overall I’m less horny since the incident.

I know the best plan is to NOT THINK ABOUT IT… but that’s pretty impossible now.

How would you handle the time before another date?
    And how would you handle the bedroom situation, considering the past occurrence? Prob should not go fwd unless my dick is eager... to reduce potential for another disappointing situation that would cause more stress.

Not really for the ED section, but didn’t know a better forum location to post. Thanks for any advice!

Hey WD!

Welcome to the Gym.

Make sure you read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of ood information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices an safety tips.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Jelqing has helped a lot of guys improve their EQ.

You appear to be suffering from performance anxiety, probably because your new girlfriend approaches sex in a more forward manner than you are accustomed to. Next time tell her you would rather take it slowly so you can feel and appreciate your body and she should do the same to you.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
    X