Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED from Flaccid Bends?

Hi there,

I know I am new, but I have been lurking for sometime, but please hear me out. I tried flaccid bends to correct a slight left curve to my member but performing flaccid bends in the opposite direction, using the flaccid bends documented here. Placed 2 fingers at the bottom right of the penis and bent to the right while gripping the head. I was flaccid or maybe around 40% tops. Seemingly ended well.

A few hours post session, I had a raging hard-on and just rubbed it out. And a managed to coax a erection the very next day @ 70% when I felt something was up.

It has been 3 days since that and now I cannot get a spontaneous erection, and an erection from manual stimulation. There is also a faint vibration/ spasm/ quiver at the base of my penis which lasts for like .5 of a second (painless) seems to originate from deep within, below the scrotum.

Morning wood, seems to be faint, maybe 50-60% erection levels as of today.

I also cannot seem to muster an erection, through manual stimulation today which is quite worrying. I also seem to have a case of hard flaccid constantly.

From my symptoms, I really hope it is a tendon/ligament inflammation or maybe even an issue with the pelvic floor muscles. On a side note, since the injury, I have had a bloated/ gassy feeling in my gut, maybe there is a correlation?

So to recap:
    1. Loss of Erections (Spontaneous, manual) Morning wood is at 50-60% so far
    2. Constant Hard Flaccid
    3. Spasm/ vibrations at the base of the penis, sometimes beneath the scrotum
    4. Infrequent tingling sensation at the bottom left of the penis
    5. Bottom left of the penis seems to tingle infrequently
    6. General unease in the region, overall sensitivity (flaccid) is at 60-70% as I can generally feel any touches/ heat

Please, any input would be invaluable since, the lack of an erection is really killing me and the anxiety is not helping.

Ps. I have been referred to a Urologist, and awaiting an appointment. I really hope I don't need one.

Update: 4 days since, nocturnal/ morning erections seem to be harder at around 70-75%. The penis also seems more tighter/ engorged with a slight tingle.

Kegels also seem to have more movement in the penis now (as compared to yesterday which was very faint). Though most of the visible movement occurs at the base of the penis.

Can anyone give any ideas as to what is happening? I am clueless and have been wrecking my brain over this every since.
    throwme
    Last edited by throwme; 08-04-2015, 07:20 PM. Reason: Update

Give it some time to rest and I must tell you to avoid anxiety the biggest enemy of erections.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, most of the symptoms have gotten much better. I will heed your advice to the best of my ability.

Issues:
      Now my concerns are the lack of spontaneous erections (lower libido) and erection qualities. Nocturnal/ morning wood is back to normal with similar erection levels prior to this issue. And I don't know if this is in my head but erections also seem to decrease much quickly too.

Symptoms:
      I have also noticed that my penis hangs much lower when flaccid and is firmer than before and feels rather limp and lifeless (although, I can feel sensations in the head, glands, overall sensitivity in the shaft is reduced). I also have noticed that the bottom right of the penis reacts more to kegels and the left seems more recessed, somewhat tilting the penis a little to the left. And the penis itself does not react much like it used to temperature changes (turtling), although the scrotum does.

Urologist has confirmed that there is no penile tissue damage via an ultrasound and said that it is unlikely for the penis to be severely damaged in its flaccid state.

Anyone have similar issues that have recovered?

Comment

I'm not sure what you did to your penis, but it sounds like it's fine.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Thanks for the reassurance, maybe it is all in my head. I am now just very conscious about erections now and the fear of not getting one is really messing with me. I am almost too afraid to "test myself" for fear of not getting one. My libido is coming back with every chick I lay eyes on, feelings of arousal can be felt in my penis but erections don't seem to surface (although I can feel a semi). Is it really all in my head? Or could there be more to it like a leak of some sort?

Comment

I couldn't imagine hurting your penis with flaccid bends unless you were trying to pull it off.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

But now I am concerned about the lack of spontaneous erections and when I do get one through manual stimulation, it never achieves high EQs and it dissipates rather quickly (could it be a venous leak?). I do also notice that my nocturnal/morning erections (at least 2) are much stronger and last way longer. Could that rule out a venous leak?

Overall I feel like it is getting better but at the same time the lack of erections and the low EQ coupled with the quicker dissipation of said erection worries me constantly. Anyone have similar issues that healed over time?

I also noticed one peculiarity, hours after the session that led to this issue, I have a raging erection and thought nothing of it and rubbed it out. Moments later, I developed feverish symptoms and had trouble sleeping, this went on for 2 days and subsided. Could this explain anything?

Comment

Originally posted by throwme View Post
                But now I am concerned about the lack of spontaneous erections and when I do get one through manual stimulation, it never achieves high EQs and it dissipates rather quickly (could it be a venous leak?). I do also notice that my nocturnal/morning erections (at least 2) are much stronger and last way longer. Could that rule out a venous leak?

Overall I feel like it is getting better but at the same time the lack of erections and the low EQ coupled with the quicker dissipation of said erection worries me constantly. Anyone have similar issues that healed over time?

I also noticed one peculiarity, hours after the session that led to this issue, I have a raging erection and thought nothing of it and rubbed it out. Moments later, I developed feverish symptoms and had trouble sleeping, this went on for 2 days and subsided. Could this explain anything?
                If your morning/night erections are there then your dick is fine...you need to give it a rest and for the love of God stop worrying so much!

Comment

I am trying my damnest to not worry. The main issues now are the limp lower hanging penis which offers no resistance, the loss of spontaneous erections and difficulty in trying to get it up. Was anyone had similar symptoms?

Comment

Working...
                  X