Pelvic Floor Spasm Cure/Treatment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic Floor Spasm Cure/Treatment?

I masturbated way too much and now I can't feel pleasure. My anus also hurts after everytime I ejaculate. After some research I think theres something wrong with my pelvic floor. Can somebody please help me with how to cure this?

Originally posted by DaHeartBreaker View Post
    I masturbated way too much and now I can't feel pleasure. My anus also hurts after everytime I ejaculate. After some research I think theres something wrong with my pelvic floor. Can somebody please help me with how to cure this?
    yeah youve strained your pelvic floor. rest it and most importantly RELAX. your pelvic floor muslces are a big part of your nervous system and they do not respond well to prolonged stress

Comment

If this was an acute injury how long ago did it happen?

Comment

2 weeks ago? i took two 3 day breaks from masturbation, and then a 6 day break but noticed no difference
        DaHeartBreaker
        Last edited by DaHeartBreaker; 10-11-2015, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Ok so the standard treatment is reverse kegel , deep squat ,yoga stretches etc.

Comment

Hello DaHeartBreaker,

I think I have a problem similar to yours. I've created a thread about it a few years ago: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...-orgasm-3.html

After reading your complains, this brings new light to my problem. I also feel strong involuntary contractions on the pelvic floor, both during masturbation and ejaculation. Sometimes, a few seconds after I start masturbating and just got hard, I feel a strong uncomfortable contraction, that can be followed by a micro ejaculation of pre-ejaculate fluid.

I started feeling less pleasure after compulsively masturbating 6~8 times a day for a whole week, after I broke up with my first GF.

What else do you feel? You stopped feeling orgasm and regular pleasure? All other functions like erection, arousal and ejaculation are normal?

I will follow Pegasus advice too, and read more about his suggested activities.

Thanks!

Comment

Yea only the pleasure is missing, everything else works normally.

Comment

Alright, we're on the same boat. If you make any progress on your situation, please share with us.

I also feel no pleasure, but all other functions are normal.

Comment

I don't really see any improvements, how long should I abstain for? and would masturbation make this worse? I think the problem might have happened after I used the toilet once. I heard toilets can give pelvic floor problems

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Ok so the standard treatment is reverse kegel , deep squat ,yoga stretches etc.
                    Start a progress thread.

Comment

Well I can't feel pleasure normally however when masturbating, while sitting on my bed, if I sit on the heel bone of my foot, and make sure it's touching my anus, I feel pleasure again. Now I thought this was interesting. When I was younger I could masturbate by touching my penis normally, then I discovered by clenching my butt, the pleasure was more intense but I came quicker. Eventually I was only able to masturbate by clenching my butt, and it was like that for a while. Then this incident happened, and I wasn't even able to masturbate like that anymore but after some time I discovered by putting my heel bone on my anus, I could feel pleasure again like when I clenched my butt. This feels kind of silly writing out, but whatever. Any thoughts?

Comment

Are you describing a deep squat position?

Comment

Working...
                        X