some men show, some men grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some men show, some men grow

Does anyone know what causes some to show vs some to grow?
    sudden dysfunction
    Last edited by sudden dysfunction; 11-18-2015, 10:20 PM.

Genetics, I believe.
    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
    Pre PE
    BPEL: 6.75"
    MEG: 5.125"
    Current
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.3"

Comment

wondering if it has to do with heart rate, blood pressure, or the cardio vascular system....

Comment

I used to be more of a grower, now I feel like a shower. My flaccid has definitely increased a lot. My dicks hangs/looks a lot bigger now.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

If I'm cold I'm not very big or at least from my view I'm not. I did measure one day when this kind of thread came up and I'm around 5 inches when warm and relaxed. I guess I wood be a grower but I don't see why anyone would care one way or another. I'm married with kids and I don't need to show up at a kids event with a dick hanging down to my knee. In fact my wife points out situation where I'm showing a little to much. I found boxer briefs to be the best solution, boxers aren't so good on a hot day.

Young guys realize there is no benefit from walking around with a giant lump in your pants.
          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
          8 X 6 goal
          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

BBC had a documentary on this.

Penises diverged into two evolutionary tracks as humans moved northward. The men who headed northward were selected for "growing" because a large flaccid penis were prone to frostbite and would dissipate heat. If your penis freezes off or is even damaged a little, you are having a lot less kids. And the increased heat dissipation means you need a little more food or have to rest a little more. This also why growers suffer from shrinkage in the cold and showers tend to not.

Meanwhile in the tropics a shower penis allowed men to dissipate excess heat easier while working, and men could engage in some pea-cocking

A more technical name for them is a Siberian & Saharan penis. This is where the traits are believed to have first evolved and the spread from. (This is also why Latin men tend be growers despite being from the tropics, their ancestry is exclusively from Siberia via Alaska landbridge or European colonist)
            Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
            Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
            Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

It's part genetics..but hormones play a role as well...it relates to flaccid hang size to an extent..and this is decided by both male hormones and how the body releases/uses adrenaline...

Comment

Working...
              X